Wales Annual Blood Sacrifice Starts

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Wales Annual Blood Sacrifice Starts

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Again, with bullshit about Georgia. Just like when they claimed the Russians invaded. I didn't see any tanks in Atlanta.
rebelyell2006

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Well that was weird.
South Africa might be the new Wales. Poor sods. I wonder how hard some of those blankes were trying for Coetzee?
As for Georgia - I'll have to watch that - looks like Laidlaw was in charge of the march to the sea this time :D
The England game was weird from what I hear - Rugby League at the end.
And poor old Oz! I really mean it. I feel for them :lol:
Ireland for the number one spot at this rate. WTF?
What happened to 'giving it a lash'?
Taking rugby seriously has ruined it if you ask me.
Bronshtein

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Wales off to an uncharacteristic flier (sort of) to the November Massacre last week (well it was Scotland - and they don't win at the Millennium Principality or whatever they call it these days, and last time I looked aren't from the Southern Hemisphere).

Now bring on Oz!
So back to normal I guess. :cry: Even South Africa look like they are going to be winners on the Taffside this year.
At least we aren't playing the All Blacks :D , leave that to England this year.

We should beat Tonga but how many players both sides will finish the game with is anybody's guess. (It's Tonga's third XV anyway as the rest of the World pinch all the best players, poor sods. If you put all the Welsh, English, Aussie and NZ Tongans together you'd probably have the dominant force in world rugby. Talk about capitalist imperialism comrade :roll: ).
Anyway, leeks aloft and Brains down!
Bronshtein

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:04 pm

If.....you can’t beat Michael Cheika’s Wobblies then you really aren’t fucking trying. I used to play rugger as a lad but I was taken aback the other day asking whether I would consider pulling on the boots and playing for Australia. I was crestfallen when I noticed the envelope was addressed ‘To Occupant’.
JJCH nli

Postby JJCH nli » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:00 pm

See? I told you. Just waiting for the inevitable arse kicking from England to make this a year of triumph.
JJCH nli

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Well.
I think that's all I can say. Halfpenny missing kicks, Aussies going for tries instead of penalties and fucking it up, both sides playing as if tries were either banned or hadn't been invented.
Mind you 9-6 is a proper score - none of this exuberant running bollocks that is fashionable.
So, bye bye Michael, back to the fashion business.

Bring on the Tongan Tongans.
Bronshtein

Previous

Return to The Froth Pot