State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 3:23 am

Not my problem Kyote. They don’t like listening to anything that challenges their biases and beliefs. I understand that. But that doesn’t mean I should not be allowed to do so.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:17 am

You come for the abuse.
kyotebue2

Postby OOooo JJ swore! » Sat May 18, 2019 5:20 am

Guest wrote:
Oh look, a complete Walt! Thought you said you weren't there? Or is it just some random internet photos?

No, but you are a complete cunt. For the record what I posted was that I never claimed I was there. Never said I was never said I wasn’t. Just said I never claimed I was there

(For Reb, one more example of when someone launch’s an attack based on what they wanted to think because it fits their narrative even though a check of my post which is easy enough shows the truth. But hey, he knows X)

Back to the stupid post. Do you really believe your two choices are the only possibility?

Also regarding being “another Walt” it would not apply if I claimed something that was actually true as opposed to Walt who likely can’t keep track of what he has claimed.

Iran said they were in transit with food and supplies and denied they were carrying much less laying mines.

I provided evidence. You don’t accept it? Not my problem. Since there was no inspection you have three possible sources, Iraq who you won’t believe the US who you don’t believe and Iran who has every rea soon to lie.

What a fucking word salad! Hilarious.
And you finally used a swear word, good for you Geezer. You must be really rattled.

Did the Walt comment hit a bit too close to home? That's because you are a Walt. A big fat Walt living off the sacrifices of others while defrauding the US taxpayer for a "job".

And a reference to a reference from a well-known anti-semitic conspiracy theory website (globalresearch)! Comedy gold there JJ, fucking awesome. Got any actual proof for Iranian use of chemical weapons?

Do you have an actual link to that "DoD" report the conspiracy theory website mentions in passing?
I provided my links - including the one from the UN where Iraqi soldiers exposed to chemical weapons say it was due to Iraqi pilots who fucked up. I guess that's why the US supported Saddam in that conflict - Fuckups of a feather stick together!

Iraqi plane shoots up US ship - US sucks it down like a 2 bit whore.
US shoots down Iranian airliner while violating Iranian territorial waters - Captain gets given a fucking medal!
What a bunch of incompetent fuck ups!
Are you sure you want to lie about being there you Walt?
Why not choose an action where the US actually achieved something without fucking up?

Now here are the links to the US being found guilty of breaching International Law regarding Freedom of Navigation .

"On this basis, the Court finds it established that, on a date in late 1983 or early 1984, the President of the United States authorized a United States government agency to lay mines in Nicaraguan ports ; that in early 1984 mines were laid in or close to the ports of El Bluff, Corinto and Puerto Sandino, either in Nicaraguan interna1 waters or in its territorial sea or both, by persons in the pay and acting on the instructions of that agency, under the supervision and with the logistic support of United States agents ; that neither before the laying of the mines, nor subsequently, did the United States Government issue any public and officia1 warning to international shipping of the existence and location of the mines ; and that personal and material injury was caused by the explosion of the mines, which also created risks causing a rise in marine insurance rates."

https://www.icj-cij.org/files/case-rela ... -00-BI.pdf

And here are some snippets of loveliness regarding the US knowledge of, and support for, the Iraqi use of chemical weapons.

They show that senior U.S. officials were being regularly informed about the scale of the nerve gas attacks. They are tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched... this knowledge did not prevent the U.S. from providing intelligence assistance, such as maps, satellite imagery and information on Iranian troop positions, during the late stages of the war—information that would be used to support chemical attacks on Iran’s troops.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... y-1792375/

But retired Air Force Col. Rick Francona, who was a military attaché in Baghdad during the 1988 strikes, paints a different picture. “The Iraqis never told us that they intended to use nerve gas. They didn’t have to. We already knew,” he told Foreign Policy.
recently declassified CIA documents and interviews with former intelligence officials like Francona, the U.S. had firm evidence of Iraqi chemical attacks beginning in 1983. At the time, Iran was publicly alleging that illegal chemical attacks were carried out on its forces, and was building a case to present to the United Nations.
In the documents, the CIA said that Iran might not discover persuasive evidence of the weapons’ use — even though the agency possessed it

The declassified CIA documents show that Casey and other top officials were repeatedly informed about Iraq’s chemical attacks and its plans for launching more.

it was the express policy of Reagan to ensure an Iraqi victory in the war, whatever the cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/ex ... ssed-iran/

where are your official documents Walt?

You get bent out of shape over a mine ripping the legs of your fuckbuddy, but when it comes to your own countries NUMEROUS violations of the same law you don't give a fuck!
And when your own country actively facilitates the use of chemical weapons - You have to lie to achieve some sort of "moral equilibrium", which proves that you are not just a fucking Walt, but a moral coward too!

OOooo JJ swore!

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:43 am

Guest wrote:Not my problem Kyote.

Doesn't it bother you that you have to lie constantly to try to prove your points?
rebelyell2006

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:15 am

rebelyell2006 wrote:

Doesn't it bother you that you have to lie constantly to try to prove your points?

It's what he and Trump do, they lie about everything.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 10:26 am

rebelyell2006 wrote:

I don’t.

And it clearly doesn’t bother you that you have to.

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 10:28 am

I’ve never defended any use of chemical weapons.

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 10:34 am

I’ve also never addressed the mining we did, nor a lot of other things. I’m under no delusion about our country or any country being saints when they get involved in the nasty business of killing people.

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 am

You also seem to fail to understand the difference between arguing a point such as whether X done by Y equals Z and saying that when X done by Y equals Z but when we do it it is just fine.

Postby What the Feck » Sat May 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Guest wrote: Just as Iran had previously been caught red handed in the act of doing. Send me your email and I’ll send you pictures.

So many questions there JJ...

Did you really think anyone is going to give you their email address?
What were you going to do after that, give it to the Russian spambot? Hand it off to the CIA / NSA / DHS? - That's the sort of rat fuck you are.

And more importantly, WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS AN UNPUBLISHED COLLECTION OF PHOTOS OF IRANIAN MINES?

Bearing in mind this pre-dates digital photography, you actually digitized photos of Iranian mines? :loopy:
Most people just do the photos of family and friends. Oh, that right! You don't have any friends!

What a mad fucker!
What the Feck

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot