State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby McKinstry » Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 pm

But the Main Stream Media won’t tell you anything about that, like planting a mole in the Trump campaign.

Possibly because unlike the Loon Stream Media, they deal in the Fact thingies that sources such as Newsmax, Investors Business Daily, Infowars and the Trump Propaganda Organ otherwise known as Faux News find unnecessary and inconvenient much like their hero, Draftdodger Donnie.
McKinstry

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 pm

I think the mole in the West Wing is Melina....er not really but it would be funny as fuck if it was.
kyotebue2

Postby Cunt » Thu May 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Cunts wrote:Here's the thing:

If you described this to a random person: A largely unaccountable government agency that was created less than 2 decades ago, which routinely flaunts legal oversights, lies routinely and is on questionable constitutional grounds ...everyone would be aghast.

Until you say that they only target brown people, then half the country is like "Well, okay..."

The FBI was founded just about 100 years ago. But they target White People, so that’s not acceptable.
But the Main Stream Media won’t tell you anything about that, like planting a mole in the Trump campaign.
Kyoteblue! Front and center! Who do you think the mole is?
Picking a name out of the hat I’m saying ... Hope Hicks. I want to see her in handcuffs. Just because. Nothing against her personally.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT" he cried, fondling himself to youtube videos of police brutality.
Cunt

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu May 17, 2018 10:39 pm

If you described this to a random person: A largely unaccountable government agency that was created less than 2 decades ago, which routinely flaunts legal oversights, lies routinely and is on questionable constitutional grounds ...everyone would be aghast.

Until you say that they only target brown people, then half the country is like "Well, okay..."

Flouts, Cunts, flouts.

And yeah, I know I'm being one. :(
Voice From Limbo

Postby Macunaima » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 am

Guest wrote:

The FBI was founded just about 100 years ago. But they target White People, so that’s not acceptable.
Picking a name out of the hat I’m saying ... Hope Hicks. I want to see her in handcuffs. Just because. Nothing against her personally.

Google COINTELPRO, please.
Macunaima

Postby JJCH nli » Fri May 18, 2018 12:16 am

Move over Trump. Marco Rubio makes his mark.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... corruption

So much winning! He must have missed all the memos about swamp draining, latino drug gangs etc, etc.
JJCH nli

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:37 am

Fuck.
kyotebue2

Postby Cunt » Fri May 18, 2018 2:51 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Flouts, Cunts, flouts.

And yeah, I know I'm being one. :(

I hang my head in shame at my own stupidity.

Twat :D :demonic:
Cunt

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 3:30 am

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:

Google COINTELPRO, please.

Just to be clear. You are perfectly ok with the FBI planting an informant in the campaign of a presidential candidate AS REPORTED BY THE NEW YORK TIMES, just because you don’t like Trump. Got it.
And getting to “Yeah but, what about...?”
What if President Trump did the same thing to Bernie or Kamala? You would squeal like a stuck pig. Right? No? Why not?

Postby Not Random » Fri May 18, 2018 3:56 am

Rather than all of you screaming your “facts” at each other, why not wait for the IG report?
Not Random

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot