The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Rossco » Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Macunaima wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:Can you hear the drums Fernando?

It’s Fernando’s revenge for Bill dropping him for a ‘murrican painting service. Bill is so ungrateful, after all he learned about offshoring for a shit quality service. I wonder if he owes Fernando any chickens?


Isn’t Fernando that anti-semitic British immigrant cunt in Bangladesh? Or are there two painting services located out their?

Mac, there are two different painting services 'out there'.
The anti-semitic British ex-pat runs a company based in Bangladesh.
Fernando is a completely different company based in Sri Lanka that does good work.
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:04 am
Location: A bunker in Australia

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks for the correction!
I don’t think that JJ Parus of Virginia Beach has sex with canines. The phase “dogfucker” and imputations that JJ is intimate with chiuahuas are to be understood as metaphors for my disgust at his repeating of alt-right fake news and racist memes.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Rossco wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:Can you hear the drums Fernando?

It’s Fernando’s revenge for Bill dropping him for a ‘murrican painting service. Bill is so ungrateful, after all he learned about offshoring for a shit quality service. I wonder if he owes Fernando any chickens?


Isn’t Fernando that anti-semitic British immigrant cunt in Bangladesh? Or are there two painting services located out their?

Mac, there are two different painting services 'out there'.
The anti-semitic British ex-pat runs a company based in Bangladesh.
Fernando is a completely different company based in Sri Lanka that does good work.


The Brit has the name "Chortle" on TMP. Fernando (who I met several years ago) is a Sri Lankan chap.
Etranger2
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH nli » Thu May 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )


Thank you. I’d like to order him to be beaten with clubs, painted with quicklime and thrown into the Chittagong River.
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 pm

We apologise that all of our operatives are busy at the moment with similar orders.
Your request has been placed in a queue and will be dealt with as soon as possible.
You are currently number 132 in the queue.
Your order is important to us
Thank you.
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Not Bill » Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 am

JJCH nli wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )


Thank you. I’d like to order him to be beaten with clubs, painted with quicklime and thrown into the Chittagong River.


Has he actually done anything, or is he just another wargamers that you don't personally like and have decided to character-assasinate?
User avatar
Not Bill
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The other Not Bill » Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 am

Not Bill wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )


Thank you. I’d like to order him to be beaten with clubs, painted with quicklime and thrown into the Chittagong River.


Has he actually done anything, or is he just another wargamers that you don't personally like and have decided to character-assasinate?

That’s a long list.
User avatar
The other Not Bill
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby WTF on the road » Fri May 18, 2018 6:49 am

Has he actually done anything,


I believe he was spectacularly anti=semitic on TMP although I think most of his worst stuff was in the Fez. Not your usual snide anti-semitism but outright "Jews run the media" "Israel needs to go" straight out hate.
User avatar
WTF on the road
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby WTF on the road » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 am

Has he actually done anything,


I believe he was spectacularly anti=semitic on TMP although I think most of his worst stuff was in the Fez. Not your usual snide anti-semitism but outright "Jews run the media" "Israel needs to go" straight out hate.
User avatar
WTF on the road
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kyotebue2 and 6 guests