The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Rossco » Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Macunaima wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:Can you hear the drums Fernando?

It’s Fernando’s revenge for Bill dropping him for a ‘murrican painting service. Bill is so ungrateful, after all he learned about offshoring for a shit quality service. I wonder if he owes Fernando any chickens?

Isn’t Fernando that anti-semitic British immigrant cunt in Bangladesh? Or are there two painting services located out their?

Mac, there are two different painting services 'out there'.
The anti-semitic British ex-pat runs a company based in Bangladesh.
Fernando is a completely different company based in Sri Lanka that does good work.
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco

Postby Macunaima » Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks for the correction!
I don’t think that JJ Parus of Virginia Beach has sex with canines. The phase “dogfucker” and imputations that JJ is intimate with chiuahuas are to be understood as metaphors for my disgust at his repeating of alt-right fake news and racist memes.
Macunaima

Postby Etranger2 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Rossco wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:Can you hear the drums Fernando?

It’s Fernando’s revenge for Bill dropping him for a ‘murrican painting service. Bill is so ungrateful, after all he learned about offshoring for a shit quality service. I wonder if he owes Fernando any chickens?

Isn’t Fernando that anti-semitic British immigrant cunt in Bangladesh? Or are there two painting services located out their?

Mac, there are two different painting services 'out there'.
The anti-semitic British ex-pat runs a company based in Bangladesh.
Fernando is a completely different company based in Sri Lanka that does good work.

The Brit has the name "Chortle" on TMP. Fernando (who I met several years ago) is a Sri Lankan chap.
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein » Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )
Bronshtein

Postby JJCH nli » Thu May 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )

Thank you. I’d like to order him to be beaten with clubs, painted with quicklime and thrown into the Chittagong River.
JJCH nli

Postby Bronshtein » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 pm

We apologise that all of our operatives are busy at the moment with similar orders.
Your request has been placed in a queue and will be dealt with as soon as possible.
You are currently number 132 in the queue.
Your order is important to us
Thank you.
Bronshtein

Postby Not Bill » Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 am

JJCH nli wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Chortle is Neil Kenneally, Modartis, Reinforcements By Post, Bangladesh (should you want to order anything :twisted: )

Thank you. I’d like to order him to be beaten with clubs, painted with quicklime and thrown into the Chittagong River.

Has he actually done anything, or is he just another wargamers that you don't personally like and have decided to character-assasinate?
Not Bill

Postby The other Not Bill » Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 am

Not Bill wrote:
JJCH nli wrote:

Has he actually done anything, or is he just another wargamers that you don't personally like and have decided to character-assasinate?

That’s a long list.
The other Not Bill

Postby WTF on the road » Fri May 18, 2018 6:49 am

Has he actually done anything,

I believe he was spectacularly anti=semitic on TMP although I think most of his worst stuff was in the Fez. Not your usual snide anti-semitism but outright "Jews run the media" "Israel needs to go" straight out hate.
WTF on the road

Postby WTF on the road » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 am

Has he actually done anything,

I believe he was spectacularly anti=semitic on TMP although I think most of his worst stuff was in the Fez. Not your usual snide anti-semitism but outright "Jews run the media" "Israel needs to go" straight out hate.
WTF on the road

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot