The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Arnald » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:45 pm

frotherPest wrote:
Arnald wrote:I am more intrigued by this one from TNP. "Things not to say at the wargaming table", or indeed any table. (Paraphrased).

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555946

For me the top one would be: "I'm a supporting member Of TMP and Bill does a wonderful job in promoting the warganing hobby".


“I was cruising the local schools during recess and the girls there don’t look sloppy.”

“Stories about molesting children are funny to me.”

“Let me tell you about my fantasies on underage girls.”

“Know any trans-MILFs that need $10 or a chicken?”

“Got any pictures of your daughters at the dentist?”

“Let’s play Panty Explosion.”

“Wait about 10 minutes before you go into the comfort room.”


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Arnald
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm
Location: Currently Lancashire, Missionary Work.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Oliver Clothesoff wrote:
Picador wrote:Oh dear, Kevin is headed for a chat with 'Gwen'.

Image

The links, for when Bill disappears Kev's post.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-his ... in-meadows

http://www.mormonthink.com/essays-peace ... olence.htm


I have to say that my opinion of Kevin has gone up. TMP - fighting for free speech. I thought the bad smell around TMP was just the bullshit being slung around, or the rot of bad code, but I forgot about the stench of hypocrisy.

Well done Kevin. We hardly knew ya.


This is a little provocative knowing that Bill is a self styled Mormon and also sensitive about criticism. Not sure what Kiley expected from this. I do see that one of those links is a site created by the Mormons themselves. Hard to follow what happened because many posts seem to have been erased on that thread on TMP. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... 685&page=3

Bill Armintrout is a poster boy for what happens when a troglodyte gets a little power. It goes to their heads and they become a tyrant. I still think there's some unholy union between him and doc mcb.
Captain Fucking Obvious
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:10 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:33 pm

Captain Fucking Obvious wrote:
Oliver Clothesoff wrote:
Picador wrote:Oh dear, Kevin is headed for a chat with 'Gwen'.

Image

The links, for when Bill disappears Kev's post.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-his ... in-meadows

http://www.mormonthink.com/essays-peace ... olence.htm


I have to say that my opinion of Kevin has gone up. TMP - fighting for free speech. I thought the bad smell around TMP was just the bullshit being slung around, or the rot of bad code, but I forgot about the stench of hypocrisy.

Well done Kevin. We hardly knew ya.


This is a little provocative knowing that Bill is a self styled Mormon and also sensitive about criticism. Not sure what Kiley expected from this. I do see that one of those links is a site created by the Mormons themselves. Hard to follow what happened because many posts seem to have been erased on that thread on TMP. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... 685&page=3

Bill Armintrout is a poster boy for what happens when a troglodyte gets a little power. It goes to their heads and they become a tyrant. I still think there's some unholy union between him and doc mcb.


It was a follow on from a (probably now expunged) post. Kev was making a point about Mormon bigotry/hypocrisy
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bones McCoy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:36 pm

frotherPest wrote:
Captain Fucking Obvious wrote:This?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555988

Religious bigotry? Why is that a major concern on TMP?


It’s a major concern because someone recently pointed out the shitty history of Mormonism. Don’t worry, though, you are still free to express bigotry to any non-Mormon/non-Christian religions.


It wasn't a problem when a frequent poster used Calvinism to excuse his continual racial dog-whistling.
But one "historic discussion" (which are always permitted) about the magic underwear brigade and there are new rules.
User avatar
Bones McCoy
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:41 pm

This is the sort of deluded cunt Bill is.

Image

His citation is an...action film. Can you really see the fat old fuckers on TNP going head to head with the US military? Maybe in their fantasies the Marines they worship would defect to the poor oppressed masses?
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bones McCoy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:58 pm

Picador wrote:This is the sort of deluded cunt Bill is.

Image

His citation is an...action film. Can you really see the fat old fuckers on TNP going head to head with the US military? Maybe in their fantasies the Marines they worship would defect to the poor oppressed masses?


Do the good ole boys know that Ike de-segregated the military.
Do they seriously expect career officers like Colin Powell to make common cause with the proud boys?
User avatar
Bones McCoy
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:04 pm

Bones McCoy wrote:
Picador wrote:This is the sort of deluded cunt Bill is.

Image

His citation is an...action film. Can you really see the fat old fuckers on TNP going head to head with the US military? Maybe in their fantasies the Marines they worship would defect to the poor oppressed masses?


Do the good ole boys know that Ike de-segregated the military.
Do they seriously expect career officers like Colin Powell to make common cause with the proud boys?

Dead men can find common cause with everybody...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Bastardo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:57 pm

Fair point. How about Lloyd Austin, then?
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bones McCoy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:56 pm

Il Bastardo Pedantesco wrote:
Bones McCoy wrote:
Picador wrote:This is the sort of deluded cunt Bill is.

Do the good ole boys know that Ike de-segregated the military.
Do they seriously expect career officers like Colin Powell to make common cause with the proud boys?

Dead men can find common cause with everybody...


Hence my use of "like".
User avatar
Bones McCoy
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:43 am

It’s pretty telling that Bill doesn’t have a single personal friend on TMP.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bronshtein, Google [Bot] and 28 guests