The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Poor deluded Ralphie seems to believe that a few 37mm AA guns manned by ROTC cadets would have helped defend Hicksville Ohio from a Soviet nuclear attack in the 1950s; I am sure they would have been wonderfully effective against TU-95s.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555848
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Bones McCoy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Bones Law of Game Design threads..

If any thread runs long enough, it degenerate into UshCha and Wolfhag describing their own systems in toe-curling detail, and McLaddie puctuating with Ginsbergesque patois.
Bones McCoy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:Poor deluded Ralphie seems to believe that a few 37mm AA guns manned by ROTC cadets would have helped defend Hicksville Ohio from a Soviet nuclear attack in the 1950s; I am sure they would have been wonderfully effective against TU-95s.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555848

You’re the deluded twat, you bumptious cumquat.
He was laughing at how inadequate they would have been.
You failed Reading Compression.

Postby Picador » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:17 pm

And you failed spelling, you twat :D
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:03 am

Hi Bill, you obese cunt.

1. No he was not.
2. Reading Compression?
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Bones McCoy » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:49 am

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:Hi Bill, you obese cunt.

1. No he was not.
2. Reading Compression?

Rdng Cmprssn - Simples!
Bones McCoy

Postby gweirda » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Bill's self-trolling attempt to corner/poke fun at sensitive snowflakes who whine about the content/tone of the site ("Those Who Cannot Abide") seems to have failed as the stalwart defenders of 'freedumb to be offensive' have been met with a persistent resistance. 'Old Contemptible' weighs in as another blasphemer:

"Not clicking on certain topics doesn't always work. Sometimes it seems to be an interesting topic, but surprise it is not about anything other than a political point someone is trying to make. But that really isn't the issue. The issue is, do you want to be part of a form[sic] which allows outright propaganda and Links to extremist sites."

He also added this bit to the "OFM" thread:
"The root cause of this is not John. It is allowing topics which have nothing to do with gaming. Someone trolled the slavery topic on a gaming board and John got swept up."

Will Bill allow this heresy to stand?
gweirda

Postby Arnald » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 pm

My opinion. Think of the most stupid thing you can do. Maybe placing your dick (if you don't have a dick, then somebodys dick you like and want to keep) in a George Foreman Grill and slam the lid. Not a good idea. Bill will do that and then switch the Grill on to high heat.

I'm going to guess a Poll.
Arnald

Postby Bones McCoy » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:26 pm

gweirda wrote:Bill's self-trolling attempt to corner/poke fun at sensitive snowflakes who whine about the content/tone of the site ("Those Who Cannot Abide") seems to have failed as the stalwart defenders of 'freedumb to be offensive' have been met with a persistent resistance. 'Old Contemptible' weighs in as another blasphemer:

"Not clicking on certain topics doesn't always work. Sometimes it seems to be an interesting topic, but surprise it is not about anything other than a political point someone is trying to make. But that really isn't the issue. The issue is, do you want to be part of a form[sic] which allows outright propaganda and Links to extremist sites."

He also added this bit to the "OFM" thread:
"The root cause of this is not John. It is allowing topics which have nothing to do with gaming. Someone trolled the slavery topic on a gaming board and John got swept up."

Will Bill allow this heresy to stand?

Prepare the Van Rijn suite, we have another customer.... (Sound of bone saws being tested).
Bones McCoy

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:02 pm

Indeed! Staggeringly simple; just disemvowel the words.
Bollocks to Brexit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot