The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bones McCoy » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:39 am

Macunaima wrote:Doc Klan says the Southern Poverty Law Center is “discredited”.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555685

Then ties himself in knots attempting to justify that claim.
Off with the irrelevant quotations, and "one time at bandcamp" anecdotes (none of which he'd apply to his cherished milicianos).
All because one persistent poster called him on his BS.

How long before the editor on chief rides to the Doc's rescue?
Bones McCoy

Postby Picador » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:58 am

GuestyMcGuestface wrote:
However, this whole thread is ONE of the problems with TMP. Bill thinks it's great to get people posting and replying but he cannot, for the literal life of him, figure out this causes the problems he has; whether moderating, receiving complaints, people leaving, causing hard feelings and creating animosity on the board which just continues the cycle.

Because Bill, like his other RWNJs, doesn't understand the 1st Amendment doesn't give you carte blanche to say what the fuck you like, any time you like. It's rather specific.

So is the 2nd Amendment, and they don't get that either, which leads me to believe that none of the cunts has ever read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, or if they have they didn't understand it. Either is possible given that TNPers all seem to have learning difficulties.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby nonsuchme » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:18 pm

YAAAAAAAAAWN.
nonsuchme

Postby Picador » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:30 pm

nonsuchme wrote:YAAAAAAAAAWN.

FOAD there's a good chap.
Picador

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:31 pm

Picador wrote:
GuestyMcGuestface wrote:
However, this whole thread is ONE of the problems with TMP. Bill thinks it's great to get people posting and replying but he cannot, for the literal life of him, figure out this causes the problems he has; whether moderating, receiving complaints, people leaving, causing hard feelings and creating animosity on the board which just continues the cycle.

Because Bill, like his other RWNJs, doesn't understand the 1st Amendment doesn't give you carte blanche to say what the fuck you like, any time you like. It's rather specific.

So is the 2nd Amendment, and they don't get that either, which leads me to believe that none of the cunts has ever read the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, or if they have they didn't understand it. Either is possible given that TNPers all seem to have learning difficulties.

Most of the more conservative members are dim and are only capable of the most literal interpretations unless it comes to getting what they want or condemning the other side. In those cases, they are capable of understanding the most complex, magical and illogical conspiracies known to the universe.
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Picador wrote:
GuestyMcGuestface wrote:

The Southern Poverty Law Center is biased? Sure, they are biased against hate groups, violent anti-government groups and violent, dishonest religious bigots. You might as well say schools are biased against illiterate people.

Oooooh, everyone is biased. Where have all the objective people gone? Both sides do bad things, so let's leave everything the way I like it. Remind me, was doc posting like this pre-Trump? I feel like the "speaking in tongues" crowd has been energized like never before that crazy is a legit point of view.

Bill Armintrout is the same sort of crazy as doc. Bill thinks anything he cant understand and justify simply needs a little religious babble to make it all clear.

doc is a lost cause. What do you call a lost cause who supports a lost cause?
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:56 pm

Murphy is probably channeling this great speech:

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-ll is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby frotherPest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:12 pm

Bill has been on his “right to be offensive” kick since the Charlie Hebdo attacks. He thinks he is taking a strong stand by allowing people to criticize Islam or liberals or others, just not Mormonism, right-wing extremism or sexism (as examples).

Just like everyone I’ve ever met that thinks people “are too sensitive” and should just “get thicker skin” in the face of prejudice, he is the most fragile of people when it comes to himself.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Picador » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:45 pm

DocMcKlansman belongs in a mental hospital. :loopy:

That'll be WHITE churches, right? Because Black churches are fair game. Them niggers have no right to worship a white Christian god and murdering them is the thing to do.

He's the biggest cunt on TNP, and it's a packed field.

This is Bill's family friendly site, the face of Right Wing American wargaming (on account that he's got rid of most foreign dissenters and libruls)
Picador

Postby Arnald » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:01 pm

Picador wrote:DocMcKlansman belongs in a mental hospital. :loopy:

He's a mad cunt. :rofl:

Wait, just remind me who was POTUS when BLM and Antifa were "running wild". I still want to know why Obama wasn't at his desk in the Oval Office when 9/11 happened. (This is a direct quote from someone at a Trump Rally).

The traitor Gen. Milley prevented the POTUS from sending the 101st Airborne to stop Antifa and BLM. IT IS ALL MILLEYS FAULT!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :loopy:
Arnald

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot