The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:41 pm

I’ve always wondered if that was a euphemism for some esoteric sexual bent, although the connection to prostitutes weeing on your bed linen eludes me. At least with Rush Limbaugh, the other great communicator who skipped Vietnam, the anal fistula that got him a deferment has a likely and explicable sexual provenance.
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour

Postby SssaneMax » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:21 pm

The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:I’ve always wondered if that was a euphemism for some esoteric sexual bent, although the connection to prostitutes weeing on your bed linen eludes me. At least with Rush Limbaugh, the other great communicator who skipped Vietnam, the anal fistula that got him a deferment has a likely and explicable sexual provenance.

The Bone Spurs? a fine name for a unit of skeleton cavalry, but they would need a special rule explaining why they cannot voluntarily enter combat I suppose.
SssaneMax

Postby nonsuch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:31 pm

I live in the land of the free, freeeeeedum.
nonsuch

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:45 pm

Masks are slavery FREEDUMB !!!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Bill snaps at Ryan Zulu:

That's a bunch of mealy mouthed crap. If someone did this to your employee, I bet you would sing a different song.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=554474

It's no surprise that Bill, a man with neither principles nor morals, is a huge moralizer when it comes to his twisted needs. His attitude seems to be that he is allowed to censor people for anything he wants, any time he feels like it.

Bill is such a fucked up, shit dipped, little creep. I hope he is enjoying his only ever access to power being lord of TMP.
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby nonsuch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm

Bill is such a fucked up, shit dipped, little creep. I hope he is enjoying his only ever access to power being lord of TMP.

Of course he is enjoying it, as Ryan has found out!
nonsuch

Postby SssaneMax » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:54 pm

Not quite his only access - he also gets to lord it over vulnerable young women for a few bucks.

'Pictures of you at the dentist. NOW. No, with your mouth open wider.... wiiiiiider..... and smile bitch, or no chicken this month. I don't care, he just has to LOOK like a dentist.'
SssaneMax

Postby Arnald » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:41 pm

I have to comment, "Man of a Thousand Sock Puppets". That has to be, at the same time, the best and stupidest thing Bill has ever typed.

I would pay to see that movie.
Arnald

Postby nonsuch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:30 pm

God damn, i thought the Yankee doodles were all for Freeeeeeeeeedom of speech.
nonsuch

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:09 pm

At least Lagartija Mike had a more rococo vocabulary.
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot