The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby nonsuch » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:04 pm

nonsuch wrote:Hermits tend to be
nonsuch

nonsuch

nonsuch

nonsuch

nonsuch

nonsuch

palm cove apartments

Postby london rentals » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:27 pm

copper falls apartments <a href="https://rentberry.com/">studio for rent</a> atlantic palms apartments
london rentals

Postby Macunaima » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
nonsuch wrote:
While it's quite ironic, I don't think any of us should laugh too much given China's history of Imperial expansion and current investment in world domination.

Almost as large an investment as the mighty US of fucking A.

And we should try and check the US modes of global imperialism. The EU for example is trying with taxation of digital media based in the US. Why do you think large parts of the US were cheerleaders for Brexit and are now stirring the pot in Poland and Hungary? They're back to that balancing act in Europe they nearly fucked up post WWII - a strong Europe to counter Russia but a weak one to bow the knee to US business.
But as for China; my enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend. The US at least pretends to respect human rights. China just shoves you in a camp and 'harvests' your organs.

(some dull cunt will be along with an Orwell quote in a minute to caption it for you).

China and the U.S. are…. Pretty much six of one, half a dozen of another to me. Sure, the U.S.pays marginally better attention to its citizens’ rights. No concentrations camps this time. But it does some truly horrible things. Start looking into the U.S. criminal justice system and children, for example.

And if you aren’t a citizen, you’re a statistic to the U.S.
Macunaima

beachwalk apartments

Postby rent home from owner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:03 pm

elkridge apartments <a href="https://rentberry.com/">Lyubinsky stole 30m$ from tokensale investors</a> wellington apartments
rent home from owner

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Macunaima wrote:China and the U.S. are…. Pretty much six of one, half a dozen of another to me. Sure, the U.S.pays marginally better attention to its citizens’ rights. No concentrations camps this time. But it does some truly horrible things. Start looking into the U.S. criminal justice system and children, for example.

And if you aren’t a citizen, you’re a statistic to the U.S.

Well yes. On the other hand, how many of those Jan 6 rioters would have walked away had it been the Great Hall of the People they'd been breaking into?
Oh wait! I know the answer to this one!
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot