So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:56 am

Hermit wrote:Vegans will side with anyone to boost their own agenda, even the likes of Johnson. Yet, if they really thought about what animal products are used in different things, they'd reel back from the modern world and be found naked in a cave somewhere, foraging for food in the undergrowth. They certainly wouldn't go anywhere near tech devices.

They did side with Skynet in the Terminator extended universe comics...

But you're conflating Luddites with Vegans. Vegans have no issue with tech, as long as it's not sourced from animals: figs are controversial and honey is only consumed if no bees were killed in the process - why honey is okay in certain circumstances and not milk, I don't know.

Do you remember the Campbells or Heinz soup commercial about an adult vegan grandson and normal granddad? It involves a "leather" armchair and bone colored plastic spoon handles...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby SssaneMax » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Il Bastardo Pedantesco wrote:
Hermit wrote:Vegans will side with anyone to boost their own agenda, even the likes of Johnson. Yet, if they really thought about what animal products are used in different things, they'd reel back from the modern world and be found naked in a cave somewhere, foraging for food in the undergrowth. They certainly wouldn't go anywhere near tech devices.

They did side with Skynet in the Terminator extended universe comics...

But you're conflating Luddites with Vegans. Vegans have no issue with tech, as long as it's not sourced from animals: figs are controversial and honey is only consumed if no bees were killed in the process - why honey is okay in certain circumstances and not milk, I don't know.

Do you remember the Campbells or Heinz soup commercial about an adult vegan grandson and normal granddad? It involves a "leather" armchair and bone colored plastic spoon handles...

The basic foolishness of the Vegan has been pointed out often enough. Animals are our equals? Are they going to stop Tigers eating Gazelles? No? why? Are they better than us? Worse than us? and crucially... do Vegan cocksuckers swallow?
SssaneMax

Postby David Attenborough » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:10 pm

SssaneMax wrote:Are they going to stop Tigers eating Gazelles?

Tigers don't eat gazelles - different continents.
Lions often do though.
David Attenborough

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Dear David - time to retire?

Chinkara - the Indian Gazelle
Bronshtein

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:22 pm

David Attenborough wrote:
SssaneMax wrote:Are they going to stop Tigers eating Gazelles?

Tigers don't eat gazelles - different continents.
Lions often do though.

Chinkara

The chinkara (Gazella bennettii), also known as the Indian gazelle, is a gazelle species native to Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.

Chinkaras are preyed upon by leopards, Bengal tigers, Asiatic lions and dholes. The chinkara was a common prey of the Asiatic cheetah in India alongside blackbucks. Outside protected areas they may be attacked by pariah dogs, and both wolves and golden jackals are also known to hunt them.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby SssaneMax » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:29 pm

Il Bastardo Pedantesco wrote:
Chinkaras are preyed upon by leopards, Bengal tigers, Asiatic lions and dholes. The chinkara was a common prey of the Asiatic cheetah in India alongside blackbucks. Outside protected areas they may be attacked by pariah dogs, and both wolves and golden jackals are also known to hunt them.

Polar Bears still don't eat Penguins though. They can't get the wrappers off.
SssaneMax

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:35 pm

I thought it was because the theobromine in the chocolate killed them?
Bronshtein

Postby SssaneMax » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Bronshtein wrote:I thought it was because the theobromine in the chocolate killed them?

Serves the Toxic-Livered fuckers in my book.
SssaneMax

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:58 pm

Nothing but juvenile delinquents if you ask me.
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:07 pm

It's the one that hogs the glacier mints that pisses me off.
Hermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot