So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:42 pm

I suspect having an Irish Republican mate of Rita O'Hare in the White House is going to to put a different twist on the 'Special' in relationships with the UK.

Bit of bad timing with the trade deal de Pfeffel would have done with Donald in his imagination.
Bronshtein

Postby Picador » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:19 pm

Bronshtein wrote:I suspect having an Irish Republican mate of Rita O'Hare in the White House is going to to put a different twist on the 'Special' in relationships with the UK.

Bit of bad timing with the trade deal de Pfeffel would have done with Donald in his imagination.

Is her arrest warrant still running?
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:20 pm

Bronshtein wrote:I suspect having an Irish Republican mate of Rita O'Hare in the White House is going to to put a different twist on the 'Special' in relationships with the UK.

The bust appears to be a partisan issue here...
Bronshtein wrote:Bit of bad timing with the trade deal de Pfeffel would have done with Donald in his imagination.

:lol:

Have wondered what's so enthralling about President Duck...

1) Speaks worse than Claudius.

2) Fancies himself an Alexander of Macedon, but comes across more like one of the Russian Tsars.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Picador wrote:

Is her arrest warrant still running?

It is...

https://twitter.com/boblister_poole/sta ... 1602755586
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:30 pm

It is but I'd have a quick riffle through the letters of assurance from HMG to check whether that warrant is likely to ever be pursued. :wink:

Rita was one of the big OTR names Gerry was keen to get on a behind the scenes list post GFA.
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:44 pm

I see mobile phone companies have raised their roaming rates for the EU (as well as all their other prices). I'm sure that's got nothing to do with leaving. It's just a coincidence - we're told :|

Yeah, that's right, I've just been fucked over by vodafone (bastards). Time to move to another network....
Hermit

Previous

Return to The Froth Pot