The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Doesn't sound like sneering, sounds like a serious discussion about whether it is useful to add rules determining target selection or let people make their own mistakes.

He even thanks people for joining in and compliments everyone for not letting it sink into distractions.
Seems an almost perfect example of what a wargames forum should look like.

(obviously he ignored Martin Rapier who put forward a reasonable and valid counter argument, but you can't have everything. He wasn't going to change his mind but it did draw out some interesting thoughts about rule design. As long as everyone quits while they are ahead!)

I suspect the main issue is that anyone who has been involved in one of his discussions before now immediately reads his first post in the voice of an adenoidal 9 stone man with bottle bottom specs, who keeps pushing his glasses up his nose, sniffing, and twisting his face into an expression of contempt, so that even when you read "By the way thanks for all thos participating, this is a debate about game desigh that has no sunk into the all to familiar abstrsct discussions on simulation" it reads as 'Please will someone punch me savagely in the mouth?'
Ssanemax

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:22 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Doesn't sound like sneering...

Oh, don't be a buzzkill. Get onboard with the agenda, won't ya!

Postby Picador » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 pm

It's a bit sneery, with a soupcon of 'our rules are the bestest'.

Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Oh dear!
John was shooting the wrong piano player this time :(

Personal logo John the OFM Supporting Member of TMP 19 Jan 2021 8:58 a.m. PST
Well, Kevin.
I feel apologies are in order here.
I was contacted by one of the principals in the "Really?" incident.
It was not you. It was your friend Grover Dill.
I'm man enough to admit I was wrong.

As Doc Holliday said in Tombstone, "There. Now we can be friends again."

Being a fellow Yank, I cracked the OFM’s code here.
Grover Dill is the sycophantic toady to the bully Scut Farkus in the Christmas classic movie, A Christmas Story. Kiley has toadies on TMP. No doubt about it.
For the Doc Holiday reference, here it is.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6qPAWMaU4

I don’t think the OFM is friends with Kevin. As usual, he’s playing his own game. He insults Kiley twice, and he swallows it. Graciously of course.
This time he seems to have recruited like minded TMP dissidents.
He’ll get banned again, thinking he’s a hero.

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:17 pm

Grover Dill is the sycophantic toady to the bully Scut Farkus in the Christmas classic movie, A Christmas Story. Kiley has toadies on TMP. No doubt about it.

PERHAPS Bill is as well educated as you are guest, but oddly enough John the OFM has just been Dawghoused for calling Kevin's friend that..........
Ssanemax

Postby Derek H » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:58 pm

La Belle Ruffian makes three very well thought out posts on the subject of TMPs policy on blog linking including several excellent points and some suggestions as to what would make a good policy. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=542759

And he gets completely ignored by everyone.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby frotherPest » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Ssanemax wrote:

PERHAPS Bill is as well educated as you are guest, but oddly enough John the OFM has just been Dawghoused for calling Kevin's friend that..........

Guest is Bill. The post is coming from inside Frothers!
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby gu est » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:40 pm

frotherPest wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:

Guest is Bill. The post is coming from inside Frothers!

Of course it is. This is one of those "better things to do" that occupy poor Bills busy life. Running TMP must be soooo tough.
gu est

Postby Picador » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:43 am

Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Ssanemax » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:29 am

what a silly tosser :D I suppose it must get hard telling your civil strifes apart when you come from South America. :D :D
Ssanemax

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot