State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:01 am

75 Million have already voted, Oklahoma got hit by an ice storm and I lost power and internet along with setting my hair on fire. Hope you have had a better week.
kyotebue2

Postby McKinstry » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:49 am

along with setting my hair on fire.

I think it is probable I will regret this but....explanation?
McKinstry

Postby kyotebue2 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16 am

I was watering and feeding the dogs and had a candle in one hand for a two-handed job. The candle got next to my hair and woosh...I'm going to need a hair cut to even it out. Yes, I'm an idiot.
kyotebue2

Postby Derek H » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:09 am

Hope it was only your dignity that got hurt.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Jakar Nilson wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Also - "Archie"?

My first thought went to Archie Bunker.

Me too.

Though I couldn't see why asking for accuracy about smallpox use in the Americas or the identification of origins about settler obsessions with the legitimacy of governance and quartering were reminiscent of a US version of Alf Garnett (or for that matter a Norwegian Oxford RP impersonator).

I suspect it will never be explained satisfactorily, a bit like the US electoral and judicial 'systems'.
Bronshtein

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Though I couldn't see why asking for accuracy about smallpox use in the Americas or the identification of origins about settler obsessions with the legitimacy of governance and quartering were reminiscent of a US version of Alf Garnett (or for that matter a Norwegian Oxford RP impersonator).

an explanation of Condi's thought processes would be like trying to write the History of a Ball. Or the exact sequence of events during a Fire-alarm in a Lunatic Asyslum. Best to just smile and pat his veiny hand.
Ssanemax

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:42 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Though I couldn't see why asking for accuracy about smallpox use in the Americas or the identification of origins about settler obsessions with the legitimacy of governance and quartering were reminiscent of a US version of Alf Garnett (or for that matter a Norwegian Oxford RP impersonator).

an explanation of Condi's thought processes would be like trying to write the History of a Ball. Or the exact sequence of events during a Fire-alarm in a Lunatic Asyslum. Best to just smile and pat his veiny hand.

Coming from the guy who referred to himself in the plural... :roll:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Coming from the guy who referred to himself in the plural... :roll:

There now, there's Bingo in the Rec Room. you like Bingo don't you? Shall we just push your chair in there, and you can have a lovely game of Bingo in the sunshine.
Ssanemax

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:58 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Jakar Nilson wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Also - "Archie"?

My first thought went to Archie Bunker.

Me too.

Though I couldn't see why asking for accuracy about smallpox use in the Americas or the identification of origins about settler obsessions with the legitimacy of governance and quartering were reminiscent of a US version of Alf Garnett (or for that matter a Norwegian Oxford RP impersonator).

I suspect it will never be explained satisfactorily, a bit like the US electoral and judicial 'systems'.

You weren't asking for accuracy, just resorting to your tired old terrorist shtick...

Was the issue that there was nothing about Native Americans in the article? :roll:

Quick research would've clued you in on Archie's recent rambling ranting Youtube videos about censorship, but fuck it.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:59 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Coming from the guy who referred to himself in the plural... :roll:

There now, there's Bingo in the Rec Room. you like Bingo don't you? Shall we just push your chair in there, and you can have a lovely game of Bingo in the sunshine.

How about you log in for a change?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot