State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:30 am

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:I just want to see some heads explode, Hokuto no Ken style! :twisted:

ah, we got you pegged, you are one of those people, who want to 'Shake Things Up a Bit'. They voted for Brexit and Trump.

It's not a fucking game. Politics and the way a country are run are Important. The US and UK share the same problem - we have had it relatively easy for too long, and choosing a Government is Boring and Hard if they expect you to pay attention to the detail.

You need to stop trying to make the other side's 'Head Explode' and start trying to find a way to get together to elect someone who at least mildly represent both of you. Or we can spend the rest of our lives being voted by a sequence of mutually antagonistic fruitcakes.
Ssanemax

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:19 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:I just want to see some heads explode, Hokuto no Ken style! :twisted:

ah, we got you pegged, you are one of those people, who want to 'Shake Things Up a Bit'. They voted for Brexit and Trump.

It's not a fucking game. Politics and the way a country are run are Important. The US and UK share the same problem - we have had it relatively easy for too long, and choosing a Government is Boring and Hard if they expect you to pay attention to the detail.

You need to stop trying to make the other side's 'Head Explode' and start trying to find a way to get together to elect someone who at least mildly represent both of you. Or we can spend the rest of our lives being voted by a sequence of mutually antagonistic fruitcakes.

Bored pot calling kettle...

At least Mac kept it short and nonsensical, maybe something to do with bathhouse buffet fantasies?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:23 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:At least Mac kept it short and nonsensical, maybe something to do with bathhouse buffet fantasies?

why would Mac be having Bathhouse Buffet fantasies? I really don't understand your thought processes. How does his response lead onto food in a sauna??
Ssanemax

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:At least Mac kept it short and nonsensical, maybe something to do with bathhouse buffet fantasies?

why would Mac be having Bathhouse Buffet fantasies? I really don't understand your thought processes. How does his response lead onto food in a sauna??

The same sort of thought processes resulting in illeism and assuming another's motives and political leanings... :P
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Ssanemax » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:

The same sort of thought processes resulting in illeism and assuming another's motives and political leanings... :P

are you unwell? How was he referring to himself in the third person, or making assumptions about your politics?
Ssanemax

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:27 pm

Also - "Archie"?
Bronshtein

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:52 pm

And Mehitabel.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:59 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:

are you unwell? How was he referring to himself in the third person, or making assumptions about your politics?

I was referring to you... :roll:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:00 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Also - "Archie"?

The Youtuber formerly known as Arch Warhammer, but now just Arch, 'cause of some issues...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Jakar Nilson » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:48 am

Bronshtein wrote:Also - "Archie"?

My first thought went to Archie Bunker.
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot