The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:26 pm

Fuck i've accidentally fallen into a nest of painters. With their so superior.. oh in the bad old days i never used a wet palette and i used (horror) paint from the bottle. Yeah.

I just used some CoatdA supershader, and it works.

And seconding Our maestro of the Spreadsheets, cards work in Lardie games. Mainly because they aren't the type you draw, and think, ah fuck, my imperial guard got lost on the way to the battlefield. If you want a game won or lost on the draw of a card, go play poker.
Khusrau
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Khusrau wrote:Fuck i've accidentally fallen into a nest of painters. With their so superior.. oh in the bad old days i never used a wet palette and i used (horror) paint from the bottle. Yeah.

I just used some CoatdA supershader, and it works.

And seconding Our maestro of the Spreadsheets, cards work in Lardie games. Mainly because they aren't the type you draw, and think, ah fuck, my imperial guard got lost on the way to the battlefield. If you want a game won or lost on the draw of a card, go play poker.

Two things said on TMP that irritate me.
“Nice brushwork.”
“A delight to paint.”
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Tango teaches us how to paint Butler’s Printed Models.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537919
Macunaima
 
Posts: 6276
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:48 pm

Picador wrote:My point being that every cunt who ever laid a loaded brush on to a miniature knows that blue is more opaque than red, which is more opaque than yellow, you condescending tossbag.


What he said.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:22 am

Macunaima wrote:Tango teaches us how to paint Butler’s Printed Models.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537919


burn them first, then drybrush shades of orange to black..
Khusrau
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:31 am

Derek H wrote:
Picador wrote:My point being that every cunt who ever laid a loaded brush on to a miniature knows that blue is more opaque than red, which is more opaque than yellow, you condescending tossbag.


What he said.

Are you also in the club, buddy? 0;)
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:52 am

Khusrau wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Tango teaches us how to paint Butler’s Printed Models.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537919


burn them first, then drybrush shades of orange to black..

I was wondering how I'd get that orangish skin tone on the Dark Knight aka not Trump figure...

Why is Tango's link to the French and Spanish version of item page?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:18 pm

I guess because he's from Biloxi and thinks any old 'foreign' crap will build his legend as an Argentinian Special Forces Sniper, police, lawyer, doctor, motorcycling bat juggler or whatever it is he's pretending to be this week.
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 8094
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:52 pm

Bronshtein wrote:I guess because he's from Biloxi and thinks any old 'foreign' crap will build his legend as an Argentinian Special Forces Sniper, police, lawyer, doctor, motorcycling bat juggler or whatever it is he's pretending to be this week.

:lol:

It's all a bit Melania...

Thought I had a "not" between "and" and "Spanish"... :|
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby GUEST0001 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:05 am

Macunaima wrote:Tango teaches us how to paint Butler’s Printed Models.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537919


And Tangos nudey post somehow gets attributed to the Editor. How strange.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=538028
User avatar
GUEST0001
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests