The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Ssanemax wrote:Tango is back in the Dawghouse.... not for Copyright violation, again again again, but apparently for this


POLITICS: "Foreign policy was a distinctly secondary issue at the Democratic and Republican national conventions..." link


I can't believe how good his English gets. sometimes. Or was it a cut'n'paste headline from TMP's very own Condi?

The original topic has vanished.

TMP has a Condi clone?!?

Who'd be the Mac and Max equivalents?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3783
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Who'd be the Mac and Max equivalents?


Can't say who'd fill Max's boots, but the shoe-in for Mac would be Bill himself.
They may be at different ends of the political spectrum, but they have identical personality characteristics.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Who'd be the Mac and Max equivalents?


Can't say who'd fill Max's boots, but the shoe-in for Mac would be Bill himself.
They may be at different ends of the political spectrum, but they have identical personality characteristics.

Does Bill do long-winded posts? That Canadian guy might be the equivalent... :-|
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3783
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Guest wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Who'd be the Mac and Max equivalents?


Can't say who'd fill Max's boots, but the shoe-in for Mac would be Bill himself.
They may be at different ends of the political spectrum, but they have identical personality characteristics.

Does Bill do long-winded posts? That Canadian guy might be the equivalent... :-|



Surely the obvious Mac-a-like is Wesley Myers. refuses to anmit he's wrong? often replies to his own posts when he can't get a bite? a twat....? tick tick tick

as for the amazing Max, Humility prevents me from being the one to imply TMP has no one left of that quality. But Bill's 'No Brains allowed!' Policy has thinned the herd of witty, charming and good-looking Brits to a mere handful of yes men and bottom-lickers, like the 'sip sip tuta' at Peter Pig.
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Guest wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Who'd be the Mac and Max equivalents?


Can't say who'd fill Max's boots, but the shoe-in for Mac would be Bill himself.
They may be at different ends of the political spectrum, but they have identical personality characteristics.

Does Bill do long-winded posts? That Canadian guy might be the equivalent... :-|


Surely the obvious Mac-a-like is Wesley Myers. refuses to anmit he's wrong? often replies to his own posts when he can't get a bite? a twat....? tick tick tick

:shock:

Second time you're in agreement with me!

It felt good didn't it? :dodgy:

Ssanemax wrote:as for the amazing Max, Humility prevents me from being the one to imply TMP has no one left of that quality. But Bill's 'No Brains allowed!' Policy has thinned the herd of witty, charming and good-looking Brits to a mere handful of yes men and bottom-lickers, like the 'sip sip tuta' at Peter Pig.


Even Sparker?!? I thought he had an on and off thing... :roll:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3783
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:32 am

Whereas Q-Anon is a bastion of veracity and propriety. Deluded cunt :rofl:

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=167224

Image
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 945
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:26 am

Has the mainstream media ever written a story about flying cargo aircraft?
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Derek H wrote:Has the mainstream media ever written a story about flying cargo aircraft?


Fucking hell, Derek.
Did it take you all morning to come up with that witty retort?
You must be proud of it to have posted it.
Or did you get it off your spreadsheet after noticing it hadn't been used for a while?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:01 pm

More careful reading at TMP, courtesy of 45thdiv:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537832
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 3047
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:05 pm

You do wonder how some of the fuckers function in the real world.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537827
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 945
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests