The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:38 pm

¿ :? ?!
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 8009
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:37 pm

Bronshtein wrote:¿ :? ?!


Are you trying to say something? Spit it out man.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Picador wrote:He's not quite right is he?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537764



He’s Dutch, a people possessed of a wit so singularly dry and acerbic that it almost renders their system of dykes and levies redundant. A prime example may be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBHlbnWx6qg

*Warning. Even without subtitles, viewing may cause irreparable brain damage.
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:47 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 am

Bill ponders his mortality....

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537721

Where would you sprinkle Bill’s ashes, presuming his wife doesn’t flush them?
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:47 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:42 am

Dumb fuck, nobody is going to carry his ashes around every transgendered brothel in the Philippines to pollute the place with his remains.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:59 am

The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:
Picador wrote:He's not quite right is he?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537764



He’s Dutch, a people possessed of a wit so singularly dry and acerbic that it almost renders their system of dykes and levies redundant. A prime example may be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBHlbnWx6qg

*Warning. Even without subtitles, viewing may cause irreparable brain damage.

Reminds of the sitcoms I saw on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 in the 90s, right down to the hairstyles...

Did the costumers shop from the same store?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 
Posts: 3716
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:18 am

The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:Bill ponders his mortality....

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537721

Where would you sprinkle Bill’s ashes, presuming his wife doesn’t flush them?


A Praia das Paraguaias, at the end of R. Cândido Mendes in Glória, so the girls can piss on him between tricks.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:41 am

Macunaima wrote:
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:Bill ponders his mortality....

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537721

Where would you sprinkle Bill’s ashes, presuming his wife doesn’t flush them?


A Praia das Paraguaias, at the end of R. Cândido Mendes in Glória, so the girls can piss on him between tricks.


Hmmmmm... I’m hoping you mean the literal end of R. Cândido Mendes. If you mean the northern tip of Praia do Flamengo, I’d rather not. Whilst I can imagine it being insalubrious of an evening, it used to be part of my daily constitutional for a while and I rather like it. Uma praia do povo. You can also rule out the Bolsa in front of the Copacabana Palace, Bill might fancy some of the regulars* but I won’t have a handy bathing spot further polluted

Gramacho is under utilised these days, I think that’s the ticket but Bill, for sentimental reasons, would probably favour a landfill outside Manila.


*Actually I suspect both are a bit long in the tooth for Bilious.
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:47 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby OldJokesRUs » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:51 am

The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:Bill ponders his mortality....

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=537721

Where would you sprinkle Bill’s ashes, presuming his wife doesn’t flush them?


She should push them up one of the other Editor's arses so they can feel dribbling out one last time.
User avatar
OldJokesRUs
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Ssanemax » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Tango is back in the Dawghouse.... not for Copyright violation, again again again, but apparently for this


POLITICS: "Foreign policy was a distinctly secondary issue at the Democratic and Republican national conventions..." link


I can't believe how good his English gets. sometimes. Or was it a cut'n'paste headline from TMP's very own Condi?

The original topic has vanished.
User avatar
Ssanemax
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests