The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:44 am

You could check with Pete, AKA Captain of Ark B. He cleans up spam on the game boards, but has said he has no interest in the Pot.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Just passing by (again) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:18 pm

A new post from John the OFM on TNP... who'd have thunk it
Just passing by (again)

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Just passing by (again) wrote:A new post from John the OFM on TNP... who'd have thunk it

And Italwars is making a cock of himself on LAF:
https://leadadventureforum.com/index.ph ... 594565#new

Old habits die hard for all, it seems.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:46 pm

I did not have John the OFM returning to TNP on my bingo card!!! I wonder how long until Bill locks his account again?? Bets anyone???
kyotebue2

Postby John crawls back » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:03 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:I did not have John the OFM returning to TNP on my bingo card!!! I wonder how long until Bill locks his account again?? Bets anyone???

He won’t lock it until his erection from johns submitting to him goes down
John crawls back

Postby Picador » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:07 pm

After Winston stops noshing Bill off then? Could take a while.

A link to the craven wanker's post would be good.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Macunaima » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Just passing by (again) wrote:A new post from John the OFM on TNP... who'd have thunk it

What an amazingly stupid old cockwomble.

I guess I am old enough to remember telephone books but, unlike Italwars, not senile enough to forget they once existed. He seems to believe it is an act of deep research and high sorcery to find out who he is and where he lives. He also believes it takes a survey to discover what his email is. The stupid little fascist shit has his e-mail posted all over the internet but yeah, in today’s age of search ‘bots with advanced targeting algorythyms, he thinks filling out a WS&S survey is somehow going to pile his inbox sky high with missives from the Nigerian Petroleum Minister.

Jeezis.
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:

What an amazingly stupid old cockwomble.

I guess I am old enough to remember telephone books but, unlike Italwars, not senile enough to forget they once existed. He seems to believe it is an act of deep research and high sorcery to find out who he is and where he lives. He also believes it takes a survey to discover what his email is. The stupid little fascist shit has his e-mail posted all over the internet but yeah, in today’s age of search ‘bots with advanced targeting algorythyms, he thinks filling out a WS&S survey is somehow going to pile his inbox sky high with missives from the Nigerian Petroleum Minister.

Jeezis.

That's nice, but why did you feel the need to escalate the situation? Are you trying to be Sam Mustafa and is Italwars your Kevin Kiley? 0;)
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:36 pm

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:why did you feel the need to escalate the situation?

Because he's a sanctimonius, egotistical, dickhead.
And he coupled it up with his usual cyber-stalking.

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:why did you feel the need to escalate the situation?

Because he's a sanctimonius, egotistical, dickhead.
And he coupled it up with his usual cyber-stalking.

Laziest cyber-stalking ever!

You want stalking, check out when Silver Age Supergirl almost banged her horse...

Comet gets taken with Supergirl when she’s basically a little girl, and decides to hang out for a while and wait for her to get older. In the meantime, he spies on her without her knowledge, and then eventually begins stalking her in her dreams. With his powers, he could have simply flown into her backyard and introduced himself, but instead, he creates a dream image of himself as her hero and protector to ensure she’ll be infatuated with him by the time they finally meet for real. If this isn’t an incredibly messed up metaphor for child grooming (with an added icky layer of pseudo-bestiality), I don’t know what is.

But keep reading, because things are about to get even more disturbing.

Comet contacted Supergirl because he sensed that aliens were planning to attack Earth, but when they show up, their fiendish plan for conquest seems to be mostly limited to knocking over the Space Needle. Comet and Supergirl easily defeat the aliens, but when they get back to the dude ranch, they find out owner “Mace Greede” (subtle) has sold Comet off to a new owner. And like any true stalker, as Comet is led away he dramatically proclaims, “No one can keep us apart!”

His new owner is an actress named “Liz Gaynor”, who Supergirl tells us is “Hollywood’s most beautiful screen goddess”, and try not to strain your brain figuring out who she’s based on. Gaynor later films a movie with Comet, and somehow Supergirl gets hired as an “adviser” on the set. This means she’s forced to watch as Comet ignores her completely and spends all his time with Liz Gaynor. Supergirl has increasingly jealous thoughts about how “pretty” Gaynor is, and how Comet must prefer spending time with her because she’s so “beautiful”.

And so did Silver AgeLois Lane!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot