The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 am

gustav wrote:
frotherPest wrote:
Hew Johns wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533828
Actually, editing in English by English deficient editors is eminently mockable.

Isn’t Bill nearly always telling people to leave snd not come back?
Suddenly that is bad for business?

I never forget someone being booted out for saying "Jesus on a bicycle"
It was deemed religiously offensive by one of the editors. :roll: :D

They should have known they can't post about bicycles like that!
Sam

Postby gustav » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:32 am

"And may require a trip to the dentist, etc., shortly after making those "vile" comments. evil grin"
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533044
I see the self ironic legendary internet warrior of Legion4 is on the prowl again. Be afraid boys.

Plus more self justifying bullshit lies from the "EiC". Eicky is the word alright.
gustav

Postby Sam » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:44 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Picador wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:Bill is now Trolling his own fucking website

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533624

two possibilities -

a) he is literally so desperate for hits he is starting to genuinely stir the pot on purpose for short-term hits, regardless of the long term harm or

b) he forgot to change his user name to Tango001 before posting it

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533624

He's always done a). It's why there are so many dramas and bannings over on TNP

Yep. Remember the Brits vs. Muricans fiasco from a few years ago? He got so self-contradictory and banhappy, he just banned people for no reason whatsoever.

Hell, he banned me when I was agreeing with him! :wry:

From the linked thread:
Maury? Frankly, he isn't important enough to have a building. It should be named for someone else more deserving. I will follow this. I'm a son of Annapolis

1. "son of Anaapolis?" WTF does that mean?
2. If he actually knew WTF he was talking about...
Matthew Fontaine Maury, (born Jan. 14, 1806, Spotsylvania county, Va., U.S.—died Feb. 1, 1873, Lexington, Va.), U.S. naval officer, pioneer hydrographer, and one of the founders of oceanography.

Maury entered the navy in 1825 as a midshipman, circumnavigated the globe (1826–30), and in 1836 was promoted to the rank of lieutenant. In 1839 he was lamed in a stagecoach accident, which made him unfit for active service. In 1842 he was placed in charge of the Depot of Charts and Instruments, out of which grew the U.S. Naval Observatory and Hydrographic Office. To gather information on maritime winds and currents, Maury distributed to captains specially prepared logbooks from which he compiled pilot charts, enabling ships to shorten the time of sea voyages. In 1848 he published maps of the main wind fields of the Earth. Maury’s work inspired the first international marine conference, held in Brussels in 1853. He was U.S. representative at the meeting that led to the establishment of the International Hydrographic Bureau. Provided with worldwide information, Maury was able to produce charts of the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian oceans. He also prepared a profile of the Atlantic seabed, which proved the feasibility of laying a transatlantic telegraph cable. In 1855 he published the first modern oceanographic text, The Physical Geography of the Sea. In that year his Sailing Directions included a section recommending that eastbound and westbound steamers travel in separate lanes in the North Atlantic to prevent collisions.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Matthew-Fontaine-Maury

Yeah. Pretty much a nobody.
Sam

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:53 am

gustav wrote:
frotherPest wrote:
Hew Johns wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=533828
Actually, editing in English by English deficient editors is eminently mockable.

Isn’t Bill nearly always telling people to leave snd not come back?
Suddenly that is bad for business?

I never forget someone being booted out for saying "Jesus on a bicycle"
It was deemed religiously offensive by one of the editors. :roll: :D

Of course, it’s no problem at all that Bill’s religion, which he tithes part of the profits of TNP to, finds the mere existence of the Editors offensive.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:55 am

gustav wrote:"And may require a trip to the dentist, etc., shortly after making those "vile" comments. evil grin"
I see the self ironic legendary internet warrior of Legion4 is on the prowl again. Be afraid boys.

Plus more self justifying bullshit lies from the "EiC". Eicky is the word alright.

And I am supposed to feel bad for this guy. According to Randy Bill, I’m a right bully for wanting to walk up to him at a con some day and say “Hi, Ralph. Still with the stolen valor thing, huh?”
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:03 am

Sam wrote: "son of Anaapolis?" WTF does that mean?

In EJ’s case, it means he was literally born in Anapolis.
Macunaima

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:09 am

gustav wrote:"And may require a trip to the dentist, etc., shortly after making those "vile" comments. evil grin"

Oh, I always love Ralph's et ceteras, misused quotation marks, and random sprinklings of emojis.

"It's cowardice, etc".

Just adorable! :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby Macunaima » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:56 am

I love that the guy making these statements is a three hundred pound blob of jelly. I mean, I guess if he threw himself on someone, it could be wicked bad news. But knocking out teeth...? I really doubt it, Ralphie-poo.

I'm sure those types would be less "vocal" if standing in front of you.

I’d be happy to say, to his face, anything I’ve said here.

That he thinks he’s a strategic mastermind because he spent a few years in the military a half century ago? Check.

That he has never seen a shot fired in anger and yet casts himself as some sort of combat veteran, the classic “stealer of valor”? Check.

That he’s repeatedly called for the genocidal destruction of entire populations? Check.

That he thinks the U.S. military should engage in behavior that would make the SS blush? Check.

That he somehow thinks said behavior will make, say, the Afghanis “behave”? Check.

That he’s a washed up gym boy living with his mom and pretending to be a private detective? Check.

That his paint jobs are fine, but he can’t seem to figure even the most basic forms of basing? Check.

That he probably needs meds to keep himself from becoming a police statistic? Check.
Macunaima

Postby Mac Bill » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:27 am

Macunaima wrote:The usual self-justifying, sanctimonious bullshit

Mac, you tedious walt, speak to your doctor and get your medication increased.
In the mean time go and lie on a darkened room and listen to the whale music.
Mac Bill

Postby Picador » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:50 am

Macunaima wrote:
I’d be happy to say, to his face, anything I’ve said here.

That he thinks he’s a strategic mastermind because he spent a few years in the military a half century ago? Check.

That he has never seen a shot fired in anger and yet casts himself as some sort of combat veteran, the classic “stealer of valor”? Check.

That he’s repeatedly called for the genocidal destruction of entire populations? Check.

That he thinks the U.S. military should engage in behavior that would make the SS blush? Check.

That he somehow thinks said behavior will make, say, the Afghanis “behave”? Check.

That he’s a washed up gym boy living with his mom and pretending to be a private detective? Check.

That his paint jobs are fine, but he can’t seem to figure even the most basic forms of basing? Check.

That he probably needs meds to keep himself from becoming a police statistic? Check.

Oh come on, we're talking the US military here where you get a Purple Heart for stapling your finger to the desk.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot