The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:49 am

You are all engaging with him again. didn't we agree that was a bad idea?

Arnald wrote:
Derek H wrote:Anyone got any idea what Mithmee did to get Bill lock him out? His most recent visit was 5th June, so it might have been a couple of days ago.

Well, it isn't an e-mail Editor Gwen "Locked", which in 'Billspeak' means "I have locked your account till you come to heel Mithmee".

So:
Odds On: 3 to 1 Boeing made Mithmee lock the membership
Odds On: 2 to 1 Bill locked the membership
Odds On: 5 to 4: The advertisers made Bill lock the membership.
100 to 1 against: Mithmee locked his membership of his own volition.
Odds On: It was FEAR that made Mithmee do it. 100 to 1.

Nope. It's THEY. THEY have locked Mithmee's account. That was the whole purpose of THEM creating the Wuhan Flu, which was a military grade bio-weapon that's completely harmless, so THEY could get CONTROL over Bill, who is probably a Com-Symp Pinko with his taste in Oriental Girls - and thus control Mithmee. THEY are the ones injecting stuff into his pop-tarts that make his willy all soft all the time, and it's THEY who will fairly shortly 'Let Him Go' from his current job staring at a wall and doodling on graph paper that never adds up to 100.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Derek H » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:09 am

Macunaima wrote:What I was afraid of — and still am afraid of — are the collateral effects of a government that is putting militias in power in the streets, wants to arm its supporters, and let them kill whomever they like. That’s how shit rolls these days in countries like the Philippines, Venezuela, and Brazil and not your sweaty 1970s style fantasies of “death squads”.

You have indeed made this quite clear on several occasions.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Derek H » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:12 am

Ssanemax wrote:Nope. It's THEY. THEY have locked Mithmee's account. That was the whole purpose of THEM creating the Wuhan Flu, which was a military grade bio-weapon that's completely harmless, so THEY could get CONTROL over Bill, who is probably a Com-Symp Pinko with his taste in Oriental Girls - and thus control Mithmee. THEY are the ones injecting stuff into his pop-tarts that make his willy all soft all the time, and it's THEY who will fairly shortly 'Let Him Go' from his current job staring at a wall and doodling on graph paper that never adds up to 100.

That explains it!
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:15 am

You're not suggesting that Bill is one of "them" are you?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:45 am

Obvious Lapdog of THEY wrote:You're not suggesting that Bill is one of "them" are you?

what are you going to do to me if I do? You cannot silence me, I am a free man in a free country with the highest jail population in the developed world, i know my rights and I have a gun.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 am

Ssanemax wrote:
Obvious Lapdog of THEY wrote:You're not suggesting that Bill is one of "them" are you?

what are you going to do to me if I do? You cannot silence me, I am a free man in a free country with the highest jail population in the developed world, i know my rights and I have a gun.

I'll tell your wife, and she'll take your internet away... it worked with Mithmee!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Ssanemax wrote:Nope. It's THEY. THEY have locked Mithmee's account. That was the whole purpose of THEM creating the Wuhan Flu, which was a military grade bio-weapon that's completely harmless, so THEY could get CONTROL over Bill, who is probably a Com-Symp Pinko with his taste in Oriental Girls - and thus control Mithmee. THEY are the ones injecting stuff into his pop-tarts that make his willy all soft all the time, and it's THEY who will fairly shortly 'Let Him Go' from his current job staring at a wall and doodling on graph paper that never adds up to 100.

It was The Deep State.

(Tbh, Missy has a taste for “Oriental girls”, too.)
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:29 pm

Macunaima wrote:

It was The Deep State.

a lot of Western Males do. small, dainty, submissive (they think) raised to serve their Man. The Myths fulfill a lot of fantasies that men cannot obtain among local women with their 'no longer your bloody doormat with a cunt' pesky new-fangled notions.
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:

It was The Deep State.

a lot of Western Males do. small, dainty, submissive (they think) raised to serve their Man. The Myths fulfill a lot of fantasies that men cannot obtain among local women with their 'no longer your bloody doormat with a cunt' pesky new-fangled notions.

This same stereotype stretches to cover a lot of women. Latina women as well. And I have even heard men in Brazil describe English women in these terms. I’m almost at the point where I believe it’s a human constant: “The women over there are REAL women while the ones here are money-grubbing, heartless bitches.”
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:

It was The Deep State.

This same stereotype stretches to cover a lot of women. Latina women as well. And I have even heard men in Brazil describe English women in these terms. I’m almost at the point where I believe it’s a human constant: “The women over there are REAL women while the ones here are money-grubbing, heartless bitches.”

i can't recall their name, but there was a 70's SF write who posited in a story that Humans had evolved to fancy people who looked different to them as an aid to Genetic diversity. as a result as soon as the Aliens arrived we all became obsessed with trying to fuck the tentacles off them and basically died out.*

But Latina women? 'Hey, I heard that Honey Badgers are great wives, really submissive and obedient'

*I think it MIGHT have been James Tiptree, who IIRC was actually a woman writing under a pseudonym??? can't be arsed to check
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot