The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Arnald » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Derek H wrote:Anyone got any idea what Mithmee did to get Bill lock him out? His most recent visit was 5th June, so it might have been a couple of days ago.

Well, it isn't an e-mail Editor Gwen "Locked", which in 'Billspeak' means "I have locked your account till you come to heel Mithmee".

So:
Odds On: 3 to 1 Boeing made Mithmee lock the membership
Odds On: 2 to 1 Bill locked the membership
Odds On: 5 to 4: The advertisers made Bill lock the membership.
100 to 1 against: Mithmee locked his membership of his own volition.
Odds On: It was FEAR that made Mithmee do it. 100 to 1.
Arnald

Postby Deplorable » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:21 pm

Macunaima wrote:You know what would make me really depressed, Bill?If you created yet another sock puppet/guest account on Frothers to agree with yourself about how much I am hated.

I don’t think I could stand that.

Where would you go to be hated if suddenly everyone on Frothers started loving you?
I sense you need the hatred to feed your self esteem.
Not that it needs all that much nourishment.
Deplorable

Postby frotherPest » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:42 pm

Deplorable wrote:
Macunaima wrote:You know what would make me really depressed, Bill?If you created yet another sock puppet/guest account on Frothers to agree with yourself about how much I am hated.

Where would you go to be hated if suddenly everyone on Frothers started loving you?

Not his self-esteem. His self-importance.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:01 pm

frotherPest wrote:
Deplorable wrote:

You’ve found me out, Bill.
Macunaima

Postby Guest2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:38 am

Macunaima wrote:

It's not like it was difficult. You're not complex, just a simple twat who thinks he's more important than he really is.
Guest2

Postby fearnow » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:35 am

Pot? Kettle? A word please?
“The only reason the Picts developed language in the first place was to better insult the English. This is also, as far as we can tell, the reason for Welsh.”
fearnow

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:52 am

The Science Board has quieted down now that Mithmee has had his account locked.
kyotebue2

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:55 am

kyotebue2 wrote:The Science Board has quieted down now that Mithmee has had his account locked.

That will just feed into Mithmee's paranoid conspiracy fantasies...

and his absence has just been noticed over on the Science Board.
Etranger2

Postby frotherPest » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:35 am

Macunaima wrote:
frotherPest wrote:
Deplorable wrote:

That Brazil thread is 4 years old and you were declaring yourself an enemy of the state then. So, for at least four years, I’ve watched you pretend to be significant enough for your government to care about what you are doing. Care enough to deport you, arrest you or have you killed.

But here you are.

You just aren’t worth Brazil’s time.
You aren’t half as significant as you keep claiming.

One day I’ll read your obituary. Old man died of old age.
The day before that, you’ll still be telling us your life and freedom is in danger.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:35 am

frotherPest wrote:That Brazil thread is 4 years old and you were declaring yourself an enemy of the state then. So, for at least four years, I’ve watched you pretend to be significant enough for your government to care about what you are doing. Care enough to deport you, arrest you or have you killed.

But here you are.

You just aren’t worth Brazil’s time.
You aren’t half as significant as you keep claiming.

One day I’ll read your obituary. Old man died of old age.
The day before that, you’ll still be telling us your life and freedom is in danger.

Yeah, Bill. That would all be very nice if you could just point out where I said I was significant enough that Bozo’s government would go out of their way to target me.

What I was afraid of — and still am afraid of — are the collateral effects of a government that is putting militias in power in the streets, wants to arm its supporters, and let them kill whomever they like. That’s how shit rolls these days in countries like the Philippines, Venezuela, and Brazil and not your sweaty 1970s style fantasies of “death squads”.

During the last year of Bozo’s rule, I’ve already been physically attacked and hospitalized by a Bozo loon (luckily unarmed) and threatened by another after being presumed an eye witness to the murder of two boys in front of my office.

As I have said many times, I am much more afraid for my wife, who hangs out quite a bit with people who are actually on Bozo’s kill list, like the murdered Marielle Franco and her colleague, Indianara Siqueira. Although she’s also not liable to be directly targeted by Bozo’s goons, she stands next to a lot of people who are.

Feel free to keep on lying about me as much as you like, however. I will keep on repeating what I have actually said and still say. I believe that when someone mocks people who are in this sort of situation, like you insist upon doing, or saying inane and clueless shit like “why don’t you just move?” it will all come back on them or the ones they love, some day, somewhere. When it does, you make sure and think of me, ‘tá?

Tenho santo forte.

But thank you for wishing me to die of old age. I quite hope that is correct, although I rather doubt you will be around to read my obituary, regardless, even if you could read Portuguese.
Macunaima

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot