State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:00 pm

And here's the latest from Randy!

https://youtu.be/6kOesPt7iBY

Bye bye, Turdy. :D
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:47 pm

My lady Joyce loves Randy Rainbow.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7109
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:14 pm

I sent one to my sister. She subbed.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:47 pm

585 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma today our biggest one day total so far.304 of them in Tulsa county.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7109
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby gustav » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am

kyote - not good - looks like florida and texas are goign to be bad as well.
how bad will it have to get before real action is taken do you think ?

Meanwhile here in QLD, our restrictions are lifted and travel is starting again and we have had only 6 deaths thankfully and only 2 active cases.
gustav
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:21 am

40,000 new cases today overall in the US. Fauci predicts 100K daily soon.

President golfs. And tweets about statues.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:29 am

I'm not hopeful with the Orange Shitgibbon in charge we could see 1918 numbers of infections and deaths.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7109
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:24 am

kyotebue2 wrote:I'm not hopeful with the Orange Shitgibbon in charge we could see 1918 numbers of infections and deaths.


no, it's not that level of killer. what you WILL see is your Health System collapsing and people getting killed by other stuff instead. Compund fracture of the leg after drunk-crashing your pick-up truck? dead. Accidentally shot self in the foot with new Gun? dead. Old and need care for all the things Old People need care for? Dead.

If that happens it may rather adversely affect the way Trump's core demographic regard him.
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Macunaima » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:I'm not hopeful with the Orange Shitgibbon in charge we could see 1918 numbers of infections and deaths.


no, it's not that level of killer. what you WILL see is your Health System collapsing and people getting killed by other stuff instead. Compund fracture of the leg after drunk-crashing your pick-up truck? dead. Accidentally shot self in the foot with new Gun? dead. Old and need care for all the things Old People need care for? Dead.

If that happens it may rather adversely affect the way Trump's core demographic regard him.


I dunno. IIRC, Spanish Flu killed around 650,000 in the U.S. over the course of two years. They are 20% of the way there and only four months in.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Ssanemax wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:I'm not hopeful with the Orange Shitgibbon in charge we could see 1918 numbers of infections and deaths.


no, it's not that level of killer. what you WILL see is your Health System collapsing and people getting killed by other stuff instead. Compund fracture of the leg after drunk-crashing your pick-up truck? dead. Accidentally shot self in the foot with new Gun? dead. Old and need care for all the things Old People need care for? Dead.

If that happens it may rather adversely affect the way Trump's core demographic regard him.


I dunno. IIRC, Spanish Flu killed around 650,000 in the U.S. over the course of two years. They are 20% of the way there and only four months in.


with only about a third of the population though. to kill 'on a spanish flu level' you would need 2 million deaths. I don't see that.

Chaneling my Inner Mithmee/Wmyers, but even so,
User avatar
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Rossco and 81 guests