The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:24 pm

LOL!
kyotebue2

Postby Oliver Clothesoff » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 am

Uh-oh. Can it be that TMP's coding isn't any good? And that the editor doesn't really care or know how to fix this bug? Oh, how does the editor respond? Hopefully a series of Tango posts will push down this post so that no one will notice it and therefore can be ignored.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=524718
Oliver Clothesoff

Postby Macunaima » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:29 am

Oliver Clothesoff wrote:Uh-oh. Can it be that TMP's coding isn't any good? And that the editor doesn't really care or know how to fix this bug? Oh, how does the editor respond? Hopefully a series of Tango posts will push down this post so that no one will notice it and therefore can be ignored.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=524718

Unnecessarily complicated sign-in procedures keep sock puppets out for an extra five minutes, however.
Macunaima

Postby Etranger2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:12 am

and that's working so well around here...
Etranger2

Postby Elwood » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:39 am

[quote="Oliver Clothesoff"][/quote]

Great Name .
On the Frothpot index page . Display topics from previous : 7 DAYS , Sort by VIEWS , DESCENDING, GO , to beat the spammers .
Elwood

Postby HongKongPhooey » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:49 pm

time for bed said Zebedee
HongKongPhooey

Postby Macunaima » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Wow. No tits up on TNP today, so far. But the day is yet young!
Macunaima

Postby YOLO » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:41 pm

At least you kept your actual first name for your screen name.

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Okay wrote:And your parent fucking hated you for naming you Bollocks to Brexit, because only real names are ever used in forums.

Hi Bill! Only a stupid cunt like you would think that I am trying to pass off "Bollocks to Brexit" as my name; similarly, Tango is not trying to claim that Tango01 is his name.

However, Tango does claim that his name is Raùl Alberto de la Cruz; he also claims to have served in the Falklands. The Argentinian records do not support that as there is nobody of that name listed as a veteran of that war.

Maybe you can get someone with a functioning brain to explain it to you. All that wanking over ladyboy cock has fried your few remaining braincells.
YOLO

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:51 pm

YOLO wrote:At least you kept your actual first name for your screen name.

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Okay wrote:And your parent fucking hated you for naming you Bollocks to Brexit, because only real names are ever used in forums.

Hi Bill! Only a stupid cunt like you would think that I am trying to pass off "Bollocks to Brexit" as my name; similarly, Tango is not trying to claim that Tango01 is his name.

However, Tango does claim that his name is Raùl Alberto de la Cruz; he also claims to have served in the Falklands. The Argentinian records do not support that as there is nobody of that name listed as a veteran of that war.

Maybe you can get someone with a functioning brain to explain it to you. All that wanking over ladyboy cock has fried your few remaining braincells.

That was so weak, Bill. Are you getting worried that the only person who keeps your shit heap of a site active is getting some grief?
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:54 pm

Bill, I see you still haven't found that post...Bahahahahahahahaha!!!
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot