The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby HongKongPhooey » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:58 am

Interesting but please stop posting wargaming relevant information here in this post dedicated to shite.
HongKongPhooey

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:39 am

Ecky Thump!

It is possible but unlikely that 138SquadronRAF and Tango01are distant cousins; Tango claims that one of his great great grandfathers was English but, really, what are the chances of the pair of them bumping into each other on a crappy little wargames site?

He claims to have enjoyed some years with his great great grandfather, which is also somewhat odd.

Unless everyone in Tango's line of descent from that great great grandfather was born when their parent in that same line of descent was very young it is hard to see how Tango could have enjoyed some years with him.

He claims to have seen combat before the Falklands during his five year service in the Policía Federal Argentina; this could only have been in the "Dirty War" against the ERP and the Montoneros. He also qualified as a lawyer, having done all of this by the age of 23! Oh, at some point, he served with 602 Commando Company as a volunteer.

In addition, he has two Doctorates.

Hmm...
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Naive » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:32 pm

You're being far too cynical there, Bollocks.

Tango has pilfered my blogs a couple of times. I was interested to note that at each time this happened Argentina was listed amongst the visitors.
Naive

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Naive wrote:You're being far too cynical there, Bollocks.

Tango has pilfered my blogs a couple of times. I was interested to note that at each time this happened Argentina was listed amongst the visitors.

Oh, he may well be Argentinian; I just find it very difficult to believe either the backstory that he has presented or that all of 'his' posts are by him.

For someone with two doctorates, a legal career, a career as a successful businessman, and service as an officer in the Falklands, it is odd that there is no record of him anywhere, including in the Argentinian service records for that war.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Condottiero » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Naive wrote:You're being far too cynical there, Bollocks.

How about the possibility of the location being spoofed with a VPN?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby WTF » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:43 pm

The nice thing about Tango is that while you debate his actual existence, whether his CV is anywhere between -100% to 2% correct or if in fact he is a genuine antisemite or simply a douchebag of a troll, we can all agree on 100% shit weasel.
WTF

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:53 pm

When Bill finally collapses during a long wank, Tango will just disappear along with TNP
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby JJCH el proceso » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:15 pm

At any rate, Tango is almost certainly the most highly qualified motor mechanic cum petrol station manager in all of Punta Alta. I’d certainly get my car serviced by him, if I was in Argentina and it was a mid-seventies model, green Ford Fairlaine with blood stains in the boot.
JJCH el proceso

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Don't look now, Bill but someone posted something bad about you on TNP...no I'm not giving you a hint.
kyotebue2

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:46 pm

JJCH el proceso wrote:At any rate, Tango is almost certainly the most highly qualified motor mechanic cum petrol station manager in all of Punta Alta. I’d certainly get my car serviced by him, if I was in Argentina and it was a mid-seventies model, green Ford Fairlaine with blood stains in the boot.

..and you were on your way back from the Fuerza Aérea Argentina base having just dropped someone off for a one way trip over the Atlantic.
Bollocks to Brexit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot