So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Hermit » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 pm

Sabisky is pretty much the typical tory these days (were they ever any different?). I love the way others are saying he posted all his bullshit when he was young. Some of it was posted last year. Ah, but he's changed since then, hasn't he? He shouldn't be judged on what he once was.

Yes he fucking should! :mad: He's not the victim here, he's the twat. Are these the type of "weirdos" that Cummings is after?
Hermit

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:35 am

I think so.
Surrounding himself with like minded souls (I use the word loosely).
Bronshtein

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:54 am

Arseholes maybe
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein in exile » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:53 pm

Seems like a slur on arseholes
Bronshtein in exile

Postby Etranger2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Bronshtein in exile wrote:Seems like a slur on arseholes

Arrrrzoles?
Etranger2

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:16 pm

Dom really is picking like minds with Sabisky - nice blog posts from Dom advocating sorting embryos for high IQ - fair play he wanted it on the NHS and he didn't spell out keeping the underclass off the list - but give him time.

Dom and his mate Steve Hsu (researching IQ genes for the Chinese government project in the US)
There's a thought for sleepless nights.
Bronshtein

Postby Just curious » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Hey, so how are the 40 new hospitals Boris promised coming along?
Just curious

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Fully staffed with the extra 50,000 nurses as promised, paid for out of the £350 million quid a week thanks! :loopy:
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:50 pm

And the 20,000 new police officers all lining up to go on duty. All these things he voted to cut, in case anyone's forgotten.
Hermit

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:51 am

The rhetoric coming out of the Govt these days is odd-almost further 'left' than 'New Labour' (not hard) but there is little or no detail in how all this increased spending will pan out.

I suspect there will be lots of dosh flying about, but the money will be dropping neatly into the pockets of 'more efficient' private contractors helping out the old inefficient NHS, Welfare State, infrastructure providers, and of course doing away with a strong independent news provider like the BBC, one of Cummings betes noires. de Peffel's govt is based on chaos capitalism - it needs upheaval and destruction to work. Just as those pulling Thatcher's strings overturned the old One Nation Tories in the City and old Conservatism, so Cummings is seeing if anything new will fall out of turning the ant's nest over.

I don't know if he has vision of what if anything will emerge from the ashes - but I don't think I like the look of the options.
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot