The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:
Guest wrote:All I’m saying is that the priests have made it pretty “difficult” to “mentor” teenagers. That’s all I’m saying.

By the way...
What’s it with the Big Ten conference? (For kyoteblue, that’s spirts...)
Penn State had Jerry Sandusky abusing little boys.
Michigan State had “Doctor” Nassar, abusing teen gymnasts.
Ohio State had “Doctor” Strauss abusing... football players and wrestlers! “Here, boy. Cough!”

Come on! Let’s have some dirt on the SEC!!!

Seems you forgot to mention Jim Jordan turning a blind eye at Ohio State.

My goodness.
I also forgot to mention Walter Duranty turning a blind eye to the Holodomor in Ukraine and winning the Pulitzer Prize for being a Stalin apologist.
I forgot to mention Woodrow Wilson, the beloved progressive, being the most racist president we ever had. Princeton lad.
And I forgot to mention that Hitler was a vegetarian.
So what’s your point?

The point is, that like most Republicans, you ignore sexual predators and their enablers when they are on your side.

You do like to "play" dumb don't you...

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bill's Fan Bois NLI wrote:
Guest wrote:All I’m saying is that the priests have made it pretty “difficult” to “mentor” teenagers. That’s all I’m saying.

By the way...
What’s it with the Big Ten conference? (For kyoteblue, that’s spirts...)
Penn State had Jerry Sandusky abusing little boys.
Michigan State had “Doctor” Nassar, abusing teen gymnasts.
Ohio State had “Doctor” Strauss abusing... football players and wrestlers! “Here, boy. Cough!”

Come on! Let’s have some dirt on the SEC!!!

Seems you forgot to mention Jim Jordan turning a blind eye at Ohio State.

My goodness.
I also forgot to mention Walter Duranty turning a blind eye to the Holodomor in Ukraine and winning the Pulitzer Prize for being a Stalin apologist.
I forgot to mention Woodrow Wilson, the beloved progressive, being the most racist president we ever had. Princeton lad.
And I forgot to mention that Hitler was a vegetarian.
So what’s your point?

The point is, that like most Republicans, you ignore sexual predators and their enablers when they are on your side.

You do like to "play" dumb don't you...

Please explain your me why I was required to bring him up.
If I’m discussing the Periodic Table, I’m not required to bring up that Mme Curie dude from radiation poisoning, am I?
If I’m discussing the Battle of Trenton, am I required to say “Oh, by the way, Thomas Jefferson fucked his slaves”?

If you want to bring up Jim Jordan, feel free to do so. I don’t think that I’m required to.

Dumbass.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:Someone is disrespecting Tango01!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=517596
Not only that, but he has found two different ways to use “shit” in one post.
Shame!

The Shitweasel doing his usual spamming. Interesting that he's getting more pushback these days. Of course, Kev (jackass that he is) supports him. Not that anything will come of this, Billdo (cunt extraordinaire) will always support the little shit, no matter what.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone is disrespecting Tango01!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=517596
Not only that, but he has found two different ways to use “shit” in one post.
Shame!

The Shitweasel doing his usual spamming. Interesting that he's getting more pushback these days. Of course, Kev (jackass that he is) supports him. Not that anything will come of this, Billdo (cunt extraordinaire) will always support the little shit, no matter what.

CRAP!!! Disregard. Stupid google brought up some ancient history..... Oh well, still applies (unfortunately).

Postby Etranger2 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Troutbake 7000 is going according to plan.
Etranger2

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:45 pm

It's always current when you call out Tango's Nazi Page.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:13 am

General Paranoia wrote:Speaking of Ralph http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522915

Sadly for whatever reason these anti-social, confused, etc., types find their way on many sites. There is a whole site of those that Bill banished that populate it. What is really amazing these are adults, not 12 years old kids.
Some may actually have responsible jobs, a college professor, teachers, etc.? They probably don't operate like that in the RL only when on the net. They don't get … agree to disagree and move on, etc. If they pulled this sort of thing face-to-face, they'd probably end up looking for their teeth !

From the man that probably wakes up each morning unable to remember where he left his dentures.

Parzival has convinced himself that Bigby committed "a prolonged, planned harassment with some technical skill involved"...
yeah right I suppose just being being able to log into a forum and type a few comments demonstrates magical levels of technical skill :roll:
Then he proceeds to work himself up into a frenzy
No, this attack was planned, plotted, and even composed beforehand. That's not a sign of mental stability. At best it's a sign of underdeveloped or deficient socialization skills (in a geek community? Whodathunkit?), but I think this goes beyond that. True, even highly intelligent people can develop obsessions and rationalizations for completely irrational beliefs, justifying all sorts of antisocial and indeed illogical actions (happens all the time on the evening news, especially in politics), but this isn't that, either. There's no rationale here, no justification, and no possible purpose, objective or goal that has even the remotest chance of success, if one can even discern such a thing as possible.

It's far too easy these days to decide that someone with real mental and emotional issues is "just a troll." I assert that "trolling" itself may be an indicator of poor emotional and mental health. Not always, of course (though it indeed could simply be a safe form of "road rage," to release frustrations or emotional stress in a way that is anonymous and unlikely to redound upon the troll). But in the case of such a calculated effort, I suspect it is a very strong indicator indeed. In short, this guy is "not all there." I doubt he has many strong relationships to help him, or if he does, they are frequently pained and saddened by his relapses, which I would suspect are played out in more areas than just a somewhat obscure Internet forum (no offense to TMP or our fellow members intended).

Just waiting for him to make the final leap that the internet genius with mental issues and that suffers from road rage, might actually be someone from the land of the free (and serial killers) with easy access to guns and a list of names and addresses from TNP...

What a bunch of daft old women :roll:

Parzival, pompous ass writ large, playing at psychotherapy. Rather liked Ochoin's measured take down of him. And Stony's response is precious (based on some of his "brilliant" postings, he might as well be describing himself!). Ochoin is undoubtedly is on Bildo's (the cunt) short list for banning (you can't tolerate opinions counter to the TNP "chosen" RWNJ view of the world! People might actually believe them! Ban him, Bill! Ban him! You KNOW you must!). And old Von Schwartz wanders in with his own "special" take (dementia has really taken hold of that old fart...).

Yep, a bunch of daft old women to be sure....

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:19 am

Etranger2 wrote:Troutbake 7000 is going according to plan.

Yep, just launched one of my socks (oh, wouldn't you like to know how many I have, Bildo...). Won't show my hand (yet); want to see if Bildo (the cunt) twigs to it. Hey Bildo (we know you come here)! I just launched a sock attack! Get off your fat ass and go find it!

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:44 am

Guest wrote:
Etranger2 wrote:Troutbake 7000 is going according to plan.

Yep, just launched one of my socks (oh, wouldn't you like to know how many I have, Bildo...). Won't show my hand (yet); want to see if Bildo (the cunt) twigs to it. Hey Bildo (we know you come here)! I just launched a sock attack! Get off your fat ass and go find it!

Socks to the left!
Socks to the right!
Socks up the middle!

Postby Hew Johns » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:50 am

Don't fire until you see the whites of their socks!
Hew Johns

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot