The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Gwen. And fair play to her.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:Gwen. And fair play to her.


Gwen's English has improved dramatically as Benito. She should consider sticking with the persona. Obviously there are far fewer chickens to be had playing Benito, but it could be her break out role and land her many new parts.
Bill's new charitable status should allow him to replace her easily and I'm sure his plan will go swimmingly right up to the point where he registers under 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code and gets investigated...
Happy days!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9799
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Italwarts » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:15 pm

General Paranoia wrote:Obviously there are far fewer chickens to be had playing Benito, but it could be her break out role and land her many new parts.


Not so! Benito can land my parts anytime. I bet they will land on time, as well!!

Viva elle duce!
User avatar
Italwarts
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Italwarts wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Obviously there are far fewer chickens to be had playing Benito, but it could be her break out role and land her many new parts.


Not so! Benito can land my parts anytime. I bet they will land on time, as well!!

Viva elle duce!

:roll:

What's with the FrItlish? :argue:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby heaps of bodies » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Condottiero wrote:
What's with the FrItlish? :argue:


I wasn't willing to learn Italian for the purposes of one cheesy joke? I wanted to suggest the amorphous status of Gwenito's Genitalia by using a feminine form. What am I gonna do?
User avatar
heaps of bodies
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Legion pisses all over Bill's C-in-C rant by stating that he's willing to buy from C-in-C anyway 8)

Hi Bill 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9799
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:39 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
Khusrau wrote:'Blaspheme'- Jesus Christ and by the Great Ghost of Lenin, what a fuckwit. TNP is 'Let's blow things up with our death's head SS 21cm nebelwerfer, and what colour of tunic should l I paint my concentration camp guards', but we mustn't blaspheme? Fuck me pink.


We train young men to roll a dice to drop fire on people, but their commanders won’t allow them to write “ By the Great Fat Hairy Beef Curtains of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God” on their airplanes because it’s obscene! And Won't Fit!"

#
1/72 decals on 1/48 models, it'll fucking fit...
Khusrau
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:47 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
What's with the FrItlish? :argue:


I wasn't willing to learn Italian for the purposes of one cheesy joke? I wanted to suggest the amorphous status of Gwenito's Genitalia by using a feminine form. What am I gonna do?

Not even Google a chart? Fair point, but it's still as jarring as "Viva La France!"

The correct definite article would be La, but Duce is derived from the Latin Dux for war-leader, so it's masculine - the Romans never considered women leading troops or in any position of authority. The Italian for Duke, also derived from Dux, does have a masculine Duca and a feminine Duchessa. Referring to Gwenito as La Duchessa might be interpreted as slang for prostitute or slut, based on old Westerns.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Condottiero wrote:
heaps of bodies wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
What's with the FrItlish? :argue:


I wasn't willing to learn Italian for the purposes of one cheesy joke? I wanted to suggest the amorphous status of Gwenito's Genitalia by using a feminine form. What am I gonna do?

Not even Google a chart? Fair point, but it's still as jarring as "Viva La France!"

The correct definite article would be La, but Duce is derived from the Latin Dux for war-leader, so it's masculine - the Romans never considered women leading troops or in any position of authority. The Italian for Duke, also derived from Dux, does have a masculine Duca and a feminine Duchessa. Referring to Gwenito as La Duchessa might be interpreted as slang for prostitute or slut, based on old Westerns.


You've just nailed the definition of "tedious twat"
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9799
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:40 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
The correct definite article would be La, but Duce is derived from the Latin Dux for war-leader, so it's masculine - the Romans never considered women leading troops or in any position of authority. The Italian for Duke, also derived from Dux, does have a masculine Duca and a feminine Duchessa. Referring to Gwenito as La Duchessa might be interpreted as slang for prostitute or slut, based on old Westerns.


You've just nailed the definition of "tedious twat"


Dude you could just as easily have posted that looking at nothing but the poster's name.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 24 guests