The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:How come all other forums manage to negotiate this situation yet this twat can't?
He's like King Midas in reverse - everything he touches turns to shit.


Because he wants to make money off it.

Clearly this move will ultimately do quite the reverse.
So, Bill, you know the phrase: cut your losses...
In other words, apologise for the lapse in judgement and go back to how things were.

Or get a real job.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Not qualified » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:58 pm

He lacks the skills of even a Walmart greeter.

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How come all other forums manage to negotiate this situation yet this twat can't?
He's like King Midas in reverse - everything he touches turns to shit.


Because he wants to make money off it.

Clearly this move will ultimately do quite the reverse.
So, Bill, you know the phrase: cut your losses...
In other words, apologise for the lapse in judgement and go back to how things were.

Or get a real job.
User avatar
Not qualified
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How come all other forums manage to negotiate this situation yet this twat can't?
He's like King Midas in reverse - everything he touches turns to shit.


Because he wants to make money off it.

Clearly this move will ultimately do quite the reverse.
So, Bill, you know the phrase: cut your losses...
In other words, apologise for the lapse in judgement and go back to how things were.

Or get a real job.


I have a friend who quit being the tech guy when nobody let him use COBOL anymore.
I can see Bill putting TMP on his resume.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 pm

We should be building a wall for when the shambling horde come shuffling out of the wreckage of TMP
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10344
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Winnie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:19 pm

General Paranoia wrote:We should be building a wall for when the shambling horde come shuffling out of the wreckage of TMP

You’re too late. I made it here.
Come to think of it, so did just about everyone else.
User avatar
Winnie
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Yep.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7284
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:How come all other forums manage to negotiate this situation yet this twat can't?
He's like King Midas in reverse - everything he touches turns to shit.

Bill-doh, this song's for you, a golden oldie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-XSGcjIhM
User avatar
Bill's Fan Bois NLI
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Winnie wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:We should be building a wall for when the shambling horde come shuffling out of the wreckage of TMP

You’re too late. I made it here.
Come to think of it, so did just about everyone else.

We are like the scouts that Genghis Khan sent out to see if those far lands were worth pillaging.
So far the reports about Frothers are completely negative. So say the Zombie Grenzers.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Hey, Bill -- you even managed to send Company D over here! Guess you really think he "doesn't deserve to be in business" now, huh? :D

Drat -- looks like nobody took me up on my suggestion to stir some shit with this:

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/10/75960940 ... army-women

And now it's too late -- Bill would have deleted it as "advertising" before the old misogynists could climb out of their wheelchairs. I had hopes for Tango, but he's on strike.

Which reminds me -- only a dozen new threads today. Your master plan is working well, eh Bill?
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:00 pm

Tango has just started
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10344
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests