The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Winnie wrote:Let’s get back to TMP bashing, instead of some good old fashioned ‘Murican bashing, shall we? There’s a perfectly fine thread for that.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511583
I have to admire Robert Piepenbrink. He’s slapping Kevin all over the place (I admit to being sympathetic to that.) and not “stepping over the line”.
Kevin started it, the whole “St. Napoleon” philosophy he has swallowed and is the High Priest of.
Along with his blatant anti-British bias. Part of the reason I got kicked off TMP, long deserved, is opposing him stupidly. I could have done a better job. :D
I’m a notorious AWI gamer who has painted every single “faction” (except the Spanish...) and will play any of them. Hey. If the British win, we will still be speaking English, n’est ce pas?
Kevin is adamantly anti-British and pro French. This leads to him ignoring “facts”. He’s good at that.
I was snippy, and got locked out (“Gwenned” for the second time.) Somehow I came back. I think secret Handshakes were involved.
But Kev was the impetus behind my third banning, albeit indirectly.
So, I cheer people who pile on Kevin. Go, Robert! Live long and prosper! Kevin is an asshole!

If only Bill visited Frothers!
But on that thread is a perfect example of a combination of a personal attack AND a violation of the “Shut up” rule:

Brechtel198 Supporting Member of TMP 19 Jul 2019 5:16 a.m. PST
Actually I put the posting on four different forums as I thought it to be thought-provoking and worthy of discussion.

If you don't like it, that's too bad but your opinion is irrelevant.”

But Bill can moderate TMP fine without help.

I guess Bill still thinks it’s fine to tell someone their opinion is irrelevant.

I guess. I got the ban hammer for just that. But then, I wasn't a 'noted historian' like ole Kev. Love Benito's "Kevin, give it a rest; it's boring now…" slam. Perfectly played, that...

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:Except that women actually WERE treated like chattel throughout most of recorded history, whereas white American men have been.... what?

... Sent out to die in huge wars instead. I'd rather be chattel than mown down in a cornfield.

Your first comment equating the Turner Diaries to the Handmaid's Tale was proof enough of your incredible stupidity. But then you decided to double down with this gem. Tell, what's it like to have the IQ of a cucumber?

But cheer up; you'd fit right in with the dull lackwits of the 'chosen' on TNP....

I was trolling when I said they were equivalent. I was just trying to make Mac’s head explode. I failed.
Of course I know the difference. It annoyed the hell out of me when that snotty cunt said that all white men want to watch the Turner Diaries on Netflix, so we don’t have to go to the movies and deal with uppity colored people. Usual dishonesty and bs from Mac.
Turner Diaries is loathsome, Handmaid’s Tale is just dumb.
You made the mistake of assuming that all who do not log in are the same person.
JJ doesn’t log in. Winnie doesn’t log in. He’s probably incapable of logging in. Mac and JJCH don’t. Hardly the same people, but continue with your lazy assumptions.

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Remember those heady days...ooh, two? three? thousand pages ago when everyone who wasn't logged in was Bill?
Good times.
Bronshtein

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Remember those heady days...ooh, two? three? thousand pages ago when everyone who wasn't logged in was Bill?
Good times.

They'll always be Bill, even some of the ones that do log in are Bill too.
Bill is just shorthand for saying their opinions are irrelevant
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Being responsive to our community makes us successful. Image< Alexa chart showing how TMP slipped down 70,000 places in the website rankings in the past year!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:45 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Remember those heady days...ooh, two? three? thousand pages ago when everyone who wasn't logged in was Bill?
Good times.

They'll always be Bill, even some of the ones that do log in are Bill too.
Bill is just shorthand for saying their opinions are irrelevant

All those people who Bill locked out are Bill too?
Amazing but true.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:44 pm

This should warm up nicely, for as long as it's allowed to continue. Nazis, muslims and Israel, I think Tango01 has hit a real sweet-spot with this one:
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511787

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:18 pm

Guest wrote:This should warm up nicely, for as long as it's allowed to continue. Nazis, muslims and Israel, I think Tango01 has hit a real sweet-spot with this one:

I think it’s a keeper.
How can you be a Holocaust denier if you can blame it on Muslims? Actually, it’s easy.
But only rigid Marxists bother to worry about contradictions.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:This should warm up nicely, for as long as it's allowed to continue. Nazis, muslims and Israel, I think Tango01 has hit a real sweet-spot with this one:

This should be interesting. Afterall, it has all the primary food groups of the TNP 'chosen'....

Postby Union guy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:30 am

Editor Bill, trolling:
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511814
Not enough drama on TMP lately, obviously.
“How dare you, Suh! The memory of Master Lee cannot be impugned!”
Union guy

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:32 am

Union guy wrote:Editor Bill, trolling:
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511814
Not enough drama on TMP lately, obviously.
“How dare you, Suh! The memory of Master Lee cannot be impugned!”

Only two people in the DH. That will change.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot