The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Hew Johns » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:26 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511736 looks like Tango has refined his game. Instead of linking to a pirating site, he's linked to a site mirroring (French) Wikipedia 8) Oh yeah Tango. Real interesting.
Hey -- there's plenty of time for Klinsmann to figure out who's our best player..............................................And cut him.
Hew Johns

Postby LimeyCunt » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:The Turner Diaries are stupid right wing male paranoid fantasies.
The Handmaid’s Tale is stupid feminist paranoid fantasy.
Equivalent.

You stupid cunt.
LimeyCunt

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Hew Johns wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511736 looks like Tango has refined his game. Instead of linking to a pirating site, he's linked to a site mirroring (French) Wikipedia 8) Oh yeah Tango. Real interesting.

It's in French... Kiley will be annoyed!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Being responsive to our community makes us successful. Image< Alexa chart showing how TMP slipped down 70,000 places in the website rankings in the past year!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:31 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:Except that women actually WERE treated like chattel throughout most of recorded history, whereas white American men have been.... what?

... Sent out to die in huge wars instead. I'd rather be chattel than mown down in a cornfield.

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:Except that women actually WERE treated like chattel throughout most of recorded history, whereas white American men have been.... what?

... Sent out to die in huge wars instead. I'd rather be chattel than mown down in a cornfield.

Thanks for sharing but the reveal my sexual fantasies thread is a few pages down. If you are interested in making a buck, possibly as much as $3.99, get in contact with Bill. He laps shit like that and the gender bending aspect is definitely up his alley.
JJCH nli

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:11 pm

First black Bond Girl thinks 007 should NOT be a woman.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-007.html
She’s ok with a black man being 007, but not a woman.

She has fine feminist credentials. After all, she kicked Sean Connery in the balls.
This is something the lads on TMP should ponder deeply before embracing it.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Winnie wrote:Let’s get back to TMP bashing, instead of some good old fashioned ‘Murican bashing, shall we? There’s a perfectly fine thread for that.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511583
I have to admire Robert Piepenbrink. He’s slapping Kevin all over the place (I admit to being sympathetic to that.) and not “stepping over the line”.
Kevin started it, the whole “St. Napoleon” philosophy he has swallowed and is the High Priest of.
Along with his blatant anti-British bias. Part of the reason I got kicked off TMP, long deserved, is opposing him stupidly. I could have done a better job. :D
I’m a notorious AWI gamer who has painted every single “faction” (except the Spanish...) and will play any of them. Hey. If the British win, we will still be speaking English, n’est ce pas?
Kevin is adamantly anti-British and pro French. This leads to him ignoring “facts”. He’s good at that.
I was snippy, and got locked out (“Gwenned” for the second time.) Somehow I came back. I think secret Handshakes were involved.
But Kev was the impetus behind my third banning, albeit indirectly.
So, I cheer people who pile on Kevin. Go, Robert! Live long and prosper! Kevin is an asshole!

If only Bill visited Frothers!
But on that thread is a perfect example of a combination of a personal attack AND a violation of the “Shut up” rule:

Brechtel198 Supporting Member of TMP 19 Jul 2019 5:16 a.m. PST
Actually I put the posting on four different forums as I thought it to be thought-provoking and worthy of discussion.

If you don't like it, that's too bad but your opinion is irrelevant.”

But Bill can moderate TMP fine without help.

I guess Bill still thinks it’s fine to tell someone their opinion is irrelevant.

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Especially considering the mighty testicles some of them appear to believe they possess.

Edit: I see someone squeaked one in ahead of me. I should have quoted the previous post. Sorry. :oops:
Last edited by Voice From Limbo on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:

Your first comment equating the Turner Diaries to the Handmaid's Tale was proof enough of your incredible stupidity. But then you decided to double down with this gem. Tell, what's it like to have the IQ of a cucumber?

But cheer up; you'd fit right in with the dull lackwits of the 'chosen' on TNP....

Postby Arnald » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Yawn, Guest, and that applies to all Guests. Are you all one person or just several persons too stupid to create a log in?

Ok, I will give Winnie a pass as he is one person and too stupid to log in.

Arnald.
Arnald

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot