The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:59 pm

The Turner Diaries are stupid right wing male paranoid fantasies.
The Handmaid’s Tale is stupid feminist paranoid fantasy.
Equivalent.

Postby Macunaima nli » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:42 am

Except that women actually WERE treated like chattel throughout most of recorded history, whereas white American men have been.... what?
Macunaima nli

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:45 am

Guest wrote:You’re the one considering the “other half” a niche.

You seriously think half the planet resonates to the Turner Diaries....? I don’t know a woman who doesn’t get a chill watching Handmaid’s Tale because, while it is fiction, things similar to it have indeed happened in the past and are even happning right now.

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 am

The Handmaid’s Tale is worth watching just for Mike Pence’s performance. He should be a monty for a Best Supporting Actor Emmy. Oddly enough, he comes across as much warmer and charismatic than in real life. The benefits of better script writing I suppose.
JJCH nli

Postby Picador » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:45 am

If you could fuck off to the appropriate thread that would be great. Thank you for your co-operation.
Picador

Postby Guess » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:01 am

And if you and all the other butt-hurt, ex-TMP, neurotics, could fuck off to TWW that would be great. Thank you for your co-operation.
Guess

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:42 am

Picador wrote:If you could fuck off to the appropriate thread that would be great. Thank you for your co-operation.

The thing about this thread is that you really do need to follow it through the eddies and whirlpools. It’s not linear and it pays to have read the preceding few pages before making an arse of yourself.

Never mind, you’ll get the hang of it eventually.
JJCH nli

Postby Bronshtein » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:32 am

The part of me that wanders off at tangents applauds wholeheartedly.
The annoying desire to classify everything correctly part of me is even now biting its tongue hard.
The bit that would like to see Frothers actually revive a bit and become something more than one thread is saying eddy off into another whirlpool, but that would be rude and that is not the kind, caring, slightly over polite style of Frothers.
Is it?
I'll probably never get the hang of it.
Bronshtein

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:30 am

Have a Welsh cake or two, a cup of tea and a nice lie down. Don’t fret, you’re doing remarkably well for a druid of your age.
JJCH nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:53 pm

Frothers serves its part in the wargaming ecology and, last I looked, people are still posting material on other threads.
Macunaima nli

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot