The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 am

Oh no someone on that thread is asking about playing with toy soldiers, does he think TNP is a gaming site!!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Oh no someone on that thread is asking about playing with toy soldiers, does he think TNP is a gaming site!!!!

It hasn't been that for a long time.
Bill's Fan Bois NLI

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Winnie wrote:Let’s get back to TMP bashing, instead of some good old fashioned ‘Murican bashing, shall we? There’s a perfectly fine thread for that.
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511583
I have to admire Robert Piepenbrink. He’s slapping Kevin all over the place (I admit to being sympathetic to that.) and not “stepping over the line”.
Kevin started it, the whole “St. Napoleon” philosophy he has swallowed and is the High Priest of.
Along with his blatant anti-British bias. Part of the reason I got kicked off TMP, long deserved, is opposing him stupidly. I could have done a better job. :D
I’m a notorious AWI gamer who has painted every single “faction” (except the Spanish...) and will play any of them. Hey. If the British win, we will still be speaking English, n’est ce pas?
Kevin is adamantly anti-British and pro French. This leads to him ignoring “facts”. He’s good at that.
I was snippy, and got locked out (“Gwenned” for the second time.) Somehow I came back. I think secret Handshakes were involved.
But Kev was the impetus behind my third banning, albeit indirectly.
So, I cheer people who pile on Kevin. Go, Robert! Live long and prosper! Kevin is an asshole!

Kevin really is an obtuse and nasty little snot, isn’t he?
Macunaima nli

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:54 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:
Winnie wrote:Let’s get back to TMP bashing, instead of some good old fashioned ‘Murican bashing, shall we? There’s a perfectly fine thread for that.
I have to admire Robert Piepenbrink. He’s slapping Kevin all over the place (I admit to being sympathetic to that.) and not “stepping over the line”.
Kevin started it, the whole “St. Napoleon” philosophy he has swallowed and is the High Priest of.
Along with his blatant anti-British bias. Part of the reason I got kicked off TMP, long deserved, is opposing him stupidly. I could have done a better job. :D
I’m a notorious AWI gamer who has painted every single “faction” (except the Spanish...) and will play any of them. Hey. If the British win, we will still be speaking English, n’est ce pas?
Kevin is adamantly anti-British and pro French. This leads to him ignoring “facts”. He’s good at that.
I was snippy, and got locked out (“Gwenned” for the second time.) Somehow I came back. I think secret Handshakes were involved.
So, I cheer people who pile on Kevin. Go, Robert! Live long and prosper! Kevin is an asshole!

Kevin really is an obtuse and nasty little snot, isn’t he?

It's how he clawed his way to the bottom of the respected authors list
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Being responsive to our community makes us successful. Image< Alexa chart showing how TMP slipped down 70,000 places in the website rankings in the past year!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:27 pm

If only Bill visited Frothers!
But on that thread is a perfect example of a combination of a personal attack AND a violation of the “Shut up” rule:

Brechtel198 Supporting Member of TMP 19 Jul 2019 5:16 a.m. PST
Actually I put the posting on four different forums as I thought it to be thought-provoking and worthy of discussion.

If you don't like it, that's too bad but your opinion is irrelevant.”

But Bill can moderate TMP fine without help.

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:“Hollywood caters to the majority.” Explain all the movies losing money this summer. :D

Easy. One word explanation: Netflix.

Hardly anyone goes to the movies anymore, no matter what their demographic. But cheap old white men who are so scared of the modern world that they pack handguns to Walmart.... those old boys ESPECIALLY aren't forking out 20-30 bucks to see the new megahit in a suburban mall box.

Films aren't bombing on the big screen because of diversity: they are bombing because they are overpriced and inconvenient. The money is going out of big screen, blockbuster cinema. But that's not going to change the demographics of what you see on the screen, son.

There will probably be no more white-boys-only thriller blockbusters, as in decades past. Say goodbye to James Bond and Superman unless they have a snappy black/gay/immigrant sidekick. What will bring viewers together in the future will be "Game of Thrones" style straight-to-tube flash-in-the-pans that will get people out to pubs on movie night. And THOSE, by necessity, will have to please as wide a group of people as possible.

But there's good news for you: the new Netflix/uber economy works on targeting niches. And because of that, you and your militia buddies/stroller bowling league members will finally get to see The Turner Diaries on your cable screen, probably with a Sarah Palin cameo.

Rejoice.
Macunaima

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Guest wrote:“Hollywood caters to the majority.” Explain all the movies losing money this summer. :D

blah blah blah blah

But there's good news for you: the new Netflix/uber economy works on targeting niches. And because of that, you and your militia buddies/stroller bowling league members will finally get to see The Turner Diaries on your cable screen, probably with a Sarah Palin cameo.

Rejoice.

Ah. So that explains A Handmaid’s Tale.

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Macunaima wrote:

blah blah blah blah

Rejoice.

Yes, if you consider half the population to be a “niche”.
Macunaima nli

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh No, shows for women!!!! The Horror!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Macunaima nli wrote:
Guest wrote:
Macunaima wrote:

blah blah blah blah

Rejoice.

Yes, if you consider half the population to be a “niche”.

You’re the one considering the “other half” a niche.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot