The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Terrified RWNJs » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:15 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
What is it about these people that makes them so scared and paranoid of something so unlikely?! :shock:
Mind you this is from the guy that goes everywhere with a pistol loose in his trouser pocket so he's obviously got issues.

They have been conditioned to believe that everything is a threat to them; that keeps them supine when their leaders tell them that some country is a threat to them, that certain people are a threat to their safety, their way of life or their values, and that their country must act to protect them.

They are also staggeringly ignorant and, consequently, see threats where none exist.
Terrified RWNJs

Postby WTF » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:59 pm

I live way the hell out and up (9,022 feet) in the mountains and have honest to God wildlife of the can be grumpy variety such as bears, mountain lions, badgers, coyotes and moose (probably the grumpiest) in addition to being 45 minutes away from the closest law enforcement and I don't keep loaded guns or travel with one even when I hike. I do have several but more for fun than fear.

You have to be seven flavors of wuss to run around with a loaded gun in your pocket in 99.9% of the US but then again having been in London multiple times running around all over using the Tube and the railways, you have to be pig ignorant or simply a born coward to think of that as a "dangerous" city.
WTF

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Terrified RWNJs wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
What is it about these people that makes them so scared and paranoid of something so unlikely?! :shock:
Mind you this is from the guy that goes everywhere with a pistol loose in his trouser pocket so he's obviously got issues.

They have been conditioned to believe that everything is a threat to them; that keeps them supine when their leaders tell them that some country is a threat to them, that certain people are a threat to their safety, their way of life or their values, and that their country must act to protect them.

They are also staggeringly ignorant and, consequently, see threats where none exist.

Which makes them the prefect gullible saps for the likes of Trump and his crowd of lying cronies.

As for Threshers breathless advice about the dangers of Mexico: I live 20 mins from the border and have worked on both sides (IT work takes me down to Tijuana about 2-3 times a month). In 20 years of traveling back and forth over the border, I've never felt unsafe in Tijuana. No worse than any other major metro. Thresher is just another paranoid, small minded, RWNJ shit terrified of his own shadow....

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 pm

It makes me wonder, too. I live in an extremely dangerous city and I am nowhere near as paranoid as these white, suburban American granddads.

I think it has to do with dicks, actually. No, really. Or to put it more properly, lack of feelings of potency and virility for a class/caste of people who know their privileges are really coming to an end, and sooner rather than later. They can’t stop that, but they CAN by a gun and that gives them a feeling of power and control as their world spins away from them.

I mean, I can relate to the feeling of loss of control. No doubt. I think everyone feels that. But it is only someone who feels they should have an INNATE right to control (but who secretly knows they don’t and never had) who seeks comfort from phantom bad guys in buying a gun.

We see the same thing here in Brazil: it’s the white upper classes who are subject to very little crime, relatively speaking, who are clamoring for access to firearms. The folks living in the favelas who see gun violence everyday? They aren’t so hot on the idea of owning a gun.
Macunaima nli

Postby Yanks with guns » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:47 pm

WTF wrote:I live way the hell out and up (9,022 feet) in the mountains and have honest to God wildlife of the can be grumpy variety such as bears, mountain lions, badgers, coyotes and moose (probably the grumpiest) in addition to being 45 minutes away from the closest law enforcement and I don't keep loaded guns or travel with one even when I hike. I do have several but more for fun than fear.

You have to be seven flavors of wuss to run around with a loaded gun in your pocket in 99.9% of the US but then again having been in London multiple times running around all over using the Tube and the railways, you have to be pig ignorant or simply a born coward to think of that as a "dangerous" city.

I completely agree about the lack of need to carry a gun and about London; however, you have to remember that they are pig ignorant. They are also imbued with the spirit of a mythical American past in which 'real men' carried guns and were not afraid to use them in defence of their society and their values; they see themselves as the spiritual heirs of the likes of Wyatt Earp and James Butler Hickok.
Yanks with guns

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Yanks with guns wrote:
WTF wrote:I live way the hell out and up (9,022 feet) in the mountains and have honest to God wildlife of the can be grumpy variety such as bears, mountain lions, badgers, coyotes and moose (probably the grumpiest) in addition to being 45 minutes away from the closest law enforcement and I don't keep loaded guns or travel with one even when I hike. I do have several but more for fun than fear.

I completely agree about the lack of need to carry a gun and about London; however, you have to remember that they are pig ignorant. They are also imbued with the spirit of a mythical American past in which 'real men' carried guns and were not afraid to use them in defence of their society and their values; they see themselves as the spiritual heirs of the likes of Wyatt Earp and James Butler Hickok.

I think they see themselves more as the spiritual heirs of the mythical minutemen. They really believe that crap that the American citizen soldier, with no training whatsoever, beat the evil British tyranny with their manly pluck and squirrel-shooting rifles alone.
Macunaima nli

Postby COCK!!! » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:49 pm

I present to you Dn Jackson (when he was much, much younger...):

COCK!!!

Postby Winnie » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:18 am

Macunaima nli wrote:
Yanks with guns wrote:

I think they see themselves more as the spiritual heirs of the mythical minutemen. They really believe that crap that the American citizen soldier, with no training whatsoever, beat the evil British tyranny with their manly pluck and squirrel-shooting rifles alone.

Stop that!
You are deliberately making me feel sad because Bill took MY AWI board away from me!
:froth:
Take your imaginary sock puppet to TMP and argue with Kiley.
Winnie

Postby Winnie » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 am

My standard answer is to ask why Washington tried so hard to develop “regulars”, aka Continentals fit to stand toe to toe with the Limey Scum and disparaged Militia and tree huggers.
Unfortunately, that’s pretty close to Kiley who goes overboard with militia hate. I find myself disagreeing with him because he’s a cunt.

Anyway, I’ll throw some fat on the fire and say that Bellesiles is a discredited fraud. Even liberal scholars consider him an ass.
Tango01 has brought up the same shit about Bellesiles’ “research” at least 3 times. Identical, of course.

I own “guns”. Hardly ever use or practice. I just feel it’s my “duty”!
I’ll just lay flat on my belly and shoot the terrorist twats in the knee who are stupid enough to come up my stairs to steal my Krugerrands and toy soldiers. The first one gets the kneecap, but my aim is bad. After that it’s body shots at 10 feet with a .45. Yeehah!

Now for some beer and Waylon.

Hey, I may be a RWNJ, but I still love Willie, Johnnie and the Dixie Chicks. Toby Keith can kiss my ass.
Winnie

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:59 am

That’s the sad thing about letting your politics sway your entertainment choices.
I’m a RWNJ. Never denied it.
Do I really want to confine myself to Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Toby Keith??? I think not. Maybe I’ll listen to Bonnie Raitt tonight, or watch a Spielberg movie. Not Goonies. That sucks.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot