The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm

I prefer Mark Twain's choice -- brickbats at 400 paces.
Voice From Limbo

Postby The Friars of Medmenham. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 pm

You seem to be the sort of fellow who would appreciate something a little outré. I could introduce you to Dashwood; he hosts meetings of like minded gentlemen.
The Friars of Medmenham.

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 pm

The Friars of Medmenham. wrote:You seem to be the sort of fellow who would appreciate something a little outré. I could introduce you to Dashwood; he hosts meetings of like minded gentlemen.

I'm sure dogging in Buckinghamshire will be nothing new to him
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby Khusrau » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:17 pm

A duel to the death wrote:
LimeyCunt wrote:
heaps of bodies wrote:
Satisfaction on the Heath wrote:I say sir! Satisfaction on Hampstead Heath?
Are you challenging me to a duel or inviting me for a quickie in the bushes?

to be fair, for JJ the two pleasures don;t have to me mutually exclusive. You can shoot him in the chest, then bugger his dying body while he is still horny looking at your antique dueling pistol set. He will be one happy twat.

Yep, that’ll do nicely. Shall we say Sunday morning?

You sir, are clearly not a gentleman. On Sunday morning I shall be attending church on my Sussex estate and praying that you see the error of your ways before you find yourself condemned to eternal damnation.

However, Monday morning will be agreeable. As the challenged party, I claim choice of weapons; my choice is buckets of custard thrown at each other while floating above Hampstead Heath in the baskets of hot air balloons.

Did you miss the bit where it said 'duel to the death'? unless you're going to sit on the fucker in the bath under a layer of custard, there's not much lethal about hot air balloons over Hampstead (though I live in hope one of them will crash land and set fire to several bijou residences..)
Khusrau

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:34 am

Congratulations William Armintrout you have turned TNP into the right-wing shithole you always wanted it to be. Take a bow!!!
kyotebue2

Postby Quaker Bill » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Congratulations William Armintrout you have turned TNP into the right-wing shithole you always wanted it to be. Take a bow!!!

I'm tempted to write that tmp couldn't get worse but the Talented Mr Bill has proven me wrong on this account many times before.
Quaker Bill

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:46 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Congratulations William Armintrout you have turned TNP into the right-wing shithole you always wanted it to be. Take a bow!!!

What brought that on, something new?
If it’s new, a link would be nice.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:58 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:The question is, why hasn't SBminis been DH'd for "politics"? Someone will eventually bring this up; Bill will give his usual "Nobody complained" response. And why did nobody complain?

Oh,right -- TNP.

And usual knuckle draggers (Stony, Thresher, etc) chime in. And nobody complains 'cuz nobody with a functional frontal lobe is left... All banned, left in disgust, etc. And anyone left to complain will get slapped down by the fat cunt himself...

TNP... Bastion of the hard-core alt-right, failed, fat, old white farts....

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 am

TNP is finally starting to be just what William Armintrout wanted.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:21 am

kyotebue2 wrote:TNP is finally starting to be just what William Armintrout wanted.

Are you just too fucking lazy to provide a link, or do you simply not know how?
Oh, right. Fuck Trump, fuck the GOP and so on blah blah blah.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot