JUST CALM DOWN!

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: JUST CALM DOWN!

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:33 pm

stantharg nli wrote:Compared to which - late on Saturday I bought two D&D minis from Philoverkill on eBay. Shipped Monday and Arrived wednesday.

It's still fucking Monday, you fucknugget :roll:

Postby Hmmmm » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 pm

He may be alluding to 'last week' it's a thing we have here don't you know :wry:
Hmmmm

Postby stantharg NLI » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
stantharg nli wrote:Compared to which - late on Saturday I bought two D&D minis from Philoverkill on eBay. Shipped Monday and Arrived wednesday.

It's still fucking Monday, you fucknugget :roll:

Yes, I meant last week. Do you have to use your toes to remember your IQ?
stantharg NLI

Postby The Watcher » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Just to “close the loop” from my previous post

I have now received the miniatures. All as ordered, good quality as always and even some extras (and sweets) in the almost famous HF goody bag!

My lad now has his "not" Finn and Rey miniatures, to go with his other SW Xmas pressies

So, just over 7 weeks to deliver, but as it was across the Xmas break, 5 working weeks!

I would order from HF again, but not until Sally has slapped Dameon back into shape (which if you read between the lines on the HF Facebook page is happening now!)
The Watcher

Postby Hermit » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:34 pm

At least it ended well there for you :)

I wonder if those on LAF are big enough to say the same.
Hermit

Postby Cuntz » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:20 am

Hermit wrote:At least it ended well there for you :)

Are you big enough to show me that hog? Is it big enough?
Cuntz

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:51 am

Hermit wrote:At least it ended well there for you :)

Say what, exactly?
That, despite waiting 3 months (and some still waiting) after an order (I see Hasslefree didn't wait three months to take the customer's money) with no communication they finally received what they paid for? Are you suggesting that suddenly makes it all good and that service was, in fact, excellent?

No one on LAF is really slagging them off (despite the hyperactive and tetchy McFonz thinking so. And presumably you as well). They were just making people aware of the unacceptable delay in orders. And receiving those orders months after the order was made and the money taken doesn't suddenly make it alright. Not in any commercial activity - whether 'hobby' or not. Someone finally getting the products they paid upfront for didn't 'end well' it just ended.

Hasslefree have, by any standard, shown extremely poor service of late. Even worse (funny, in a perverse way) are Sally's inept attempts at PR and customer relations. Nothing changes that, whether orders have all now been fulfilled or not. It requires nothing 'big enough to say' or any kind of apology. Except from Hasslefree (no, not you, Sally. Sit down, luv, and let someone who can communicate do it...)

Postby Hermit » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Like I said earlier, and as your post clearly demonstrates, they do tend to crawl out of the woodwork.
Hermit

Postby Cuntz » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:17 am

Hermit wrote:Like I said earlier, and as your post clearly demonstrates, they do tend to crawl out of the woodwork.

Stick yours out of the woodwork and snap us a pic.
Cuntz

Postby Hermit » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:34 pm

Piss-poor return :yawn:

New balls please! (because you seem to have none)
Hermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot