So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:29 am

How bizarre. I want her to win.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/theresa-may-b ... 56910.html

But only because I don't want Rees-Mogg or Johnson to win, because then we are royally fucked.
All the time Teresa is there she'll dither and there may be a chance, just a chance, that it may all just get swept under the carpet.
I suppose if she does lose then the new incumbent may take a chance and call a snap general election in a bid to get approval from The People, and there may be another chance, however slim, that the Conservatives will get thrown out (although I just can't see it myself) and someone less slavish will have the balls to cancel Brexit.
Yeah, I know it won't happen.
If a general election was called then the Conservatives would still win and the total cunt in charge would see that as a mandate to throw us back to the 1950s. That's pretty much a given.

Hard to believe, eh, but...fingers crossed for Ditherer May...

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Fucking unbelievable - suddenly John Major looks like a Man of Steel. :?
He faced the Bastards down and won.
Shame he wasn't also a ruthless bastard and didn't kill the bibbling bastards in the shires.
With any luck we'll shelve Article 50, fragment the Tory party and burn Johnson and Rees-Mogg on Tower Hill at a huge Saturnalian feast!
(Oh - and put pusillanimous Jezza on there with 'em).
As for May this is a bit of a bugger - if she wins she might actually get her deal vote through :shock:
If she loses we'll probably get a no deal Brexit and be asking for handounts from China in six months.

I'm voting for Ken Clarke (no - seriously I'd rather have him than any of the current Tories or al-Jezzah).
Bronshtein

Postby ... - - - ... » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:15 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Fucking unbelievable - suddenly John Major looks like a Man of Steel. :?
He faced the Bastards down and won.
Shame he wasn't also a ruthless bastard and didn't kill the bibbling bastards in the shires.
With any luck we'll shelve Article 50, fragment the Tory party and burn Johnson and Rees-Mogg on Tower Hill at a huge Saturnalian feast!
(Oh - and put pusillanimous Jezza on there with 'em).
As for May this is a bit of a bugger - if she wins she might actually get her deal vote through :shock:
If she loses we'll probably get a no deal Brexit and be asking for handounts from China in six months.

I'm voting for Ken Clarke (no - seriously I'd rather have him than any of the current Tories or al-Jezzah).

I suggested hanging Johnson (B), Rees-Mogg, Farage and Cameron from the four corners of Nelson's plinth at the top of the column. Somebody else pointed out that this was too good for them and suggested hanging them from lamp posts on a roundabout in Slough, ideally with their genitalia stuck in their mouths ala Najibullah
... - - - ...

Postby FFS » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:20 pm

I think Boris has the correct profile to be Prime Minister.

FFS

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Yes, please -- Comedy Team Deluxe!

Voice From Limbo

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:53 pm

:fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

COME ON THERESA!
You can DO IT!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bronshtein

Postby Macunaima nli » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:34 am

200 in her favor. That’s 11 more than she needed, correct?
Macunaima nli

Postby heaps of bodies » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:58 am

Macunaima nli wrote:200 in her favor. That’s 11 more than she needed, correct?

Yes. did anyone see Rees-Mogg demanding that this was too narrow a victory for Maybot, and demanding she resign anyway? It's like he refuses to accept the democratic will of the Tory MPs and wants a second referendum on the subject or something. That's democracy after all.

What a shower of cunts. It's at times like this, when TV News interview the Tories they don't usually allow in front of a TV camera that you start to remember just what a pack of entitled, smug vermin they mostly are.
heaps of bodies

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:08 am

No. She needed 159 to win - so 41 more.

Most political parties have a very unpleasant underside if you peel the glistening sickly scab off the top.
Tories have the 'Shires!' White Van Man and a lot of smug lower middle class people who think Rees-Mogg is dying to invite them in for tea.
Labour have the PLO cock gobblers and IRA huggers
The Liberal Party has Nick Clegg, humous knitting hippies, and failed hipsters.
UKIP is full of pus any side up.
Bronshtein

Postby Citizen Sade » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Bronshtein wrote:No. She needed 159 to win - so 41 more.

Is the government payroll vote still only 139?
Citizen Sade

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot