The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Doug would only want the girls.
kyotebue2

Postby Khuntrau » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:11 am

Khusrau wrote:
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass wrote:
guesty mcguest cunt wrote:Will you americunts go and fuck off to your own thread, you bunch of gun happy wanksplashes.

Go piss up a rope you Euro-cunt wannabe-American mother-diddler.

The irony of wishing to be American.. ha.. sorry dog-fucker, no-one from any other First World country wants to be American. You guys are fucking each over so good. Entertaining to watch, how many of Trumps appointees have pled guilty now? Is it 5 or 6 ? Then there's the gun-cunts, busily ensuring plenty of guns available to psychos to shoot the place up, the blood of your young people is staining the sands in a hundred shitholes, and you're locking up more kids than anyone ever has before. Add to that you would rather believe some god fucker than scientists, you've legislated to ignore global warming, you're tearing up your own backyard with fracking, poisoning your citizens in Flint, and basically No. I am much happier being in Europe where we have some fucking standards about eating chlorine washed chicken, and meat so full of hormones and feed lot shit it's amazing anyone can eat it and remain medically stable. I like cheese that doesn't come in a can, cars that can turn corners, a safety net so cancer doesn't only mean your health but possible bankruptcy as well. You live in a country where your president says that fucking Nazis are 'good people' - your cops are shooting people for the crime of being black, and you think we fucking want to live there?

Yeah, because none of that happens in your utopia! LOL

Now be a good lad and fuck off back to your Third World shithole - what was that again? Hull? Leeds? Doncaster? Grimsby? London?

HAHA+
Khuntrau

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:13 am

Tango01 linked to a Cracked Magazine story on Guns should be some fun Dawg Housings over it.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:50 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Tango01 linked to a Cracked Magazine story on Guns should be some fun Dawg Housings over it.

Link please?
I have him on Ignore.
I just don’t feel like opening a zillion whatevers.

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:55 am

I don't do links. It's in Utter Drivel if that helps.
kyotebue2

Postby kyotebue2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:58 am

And it's gone. Frothers still doing a better job of Editing TNP than Bill does.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:51 am

kyotebue2 wrote:I don't do links. It's in Utter Drivel if that helps.

You don’t do links.
Is it because your tin can and string computer can’t do it, or is it because you don’t know how?

Postby alienNLI » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:45 am

Stone Mountain Miniatures really is a nasty piece of work isn't he. I mean Dan (CC) just seems to have lost the plot somewhat and anything slightly liberal is a sheep following the herd, but StnMM seems a truly rabid Trump supporter who would love to be able to 'deal out justice' to those he thinks are wrong - basically normal human beings. TMP is really nothing more than a congregation of sad right wing loonies these days, alongside the local spammer who will steal anything online to be able to post it there.
alienNLI

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:40 am

alienNLI wrote:Stone Mountain Miniatures really is a nasty piece of work isn't he. I mean Dan (CC) just seems to have lost the plot somewhat and anything slightly liberal is a sheep following the herd, but StnMM seems a truly rabid Trump supporter who would love to be able to 'deal out justice' to those he thinks are wrong - basically normal human beings. TMP is really nothing more than a congregation of sad right wing loonies these days, alongside the local spammer who will steal anything online to be able to post it there.

The clue is in his business name
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:22 pm

alienNLI wrote:Stone Mountain Miniatures really is a nasty piece of work isn't he. I mean Dan (CC) just seems to have lost the plot somewhat and anything slightly liberal is a sheep following the herd, but StnMM seems a truly rabid Trump supporter who would love to be able to 'deal out justice' to those he thinks are wrong - basically normal human beings. TMP is really nothing more than a congregation of sad right wing loonies these days, alongside the local spammer who will steal anything online to be able to post it there.

The google thread is easily one of the funniest on recent TMP. Attempts to blacken google go sadly astray.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot