The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby JJCH The Tote » Sat May 20, 2017 11:21 am

kawasaki wrote:
JJCH White Hart Lane wrote:
kawasaki wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:
I wouldn't care but I'm a bit concerned Frothers is going to get a special mention in a suicide note soon.

Who gives a flying fuck? We're like Millwall.

What racists and a complete shower of shit to boot? I'd even rather be West fucking Ham if we have to smell funny. If you want to be racist we might as well be Chelsea. As it is, we're more like Leyton Orient.

Nobody likes us and we don't care.

I knew that silly, I just couldn't resist.

The father of my brst mate at school was one-time chairman of Charlton. Fuck, was he a prick. He had an old BMW motorbike and sidecar and allegedly used to go to football matches in Germany sit in a box wearing a stahlhelm chanting 2-0 whatever the score was.
JJCH The Tote

Postby General Paranoia » Sat May 20, 2017 11:36 am

kawasaki wrote:
Rod I Robertson wrote:This will be my first post here on this thread and hopefully my last.

Now that's not very nice is it?

Come over here, take a seat. Let me make you an offer...

It does prove that Frothers is regarded as the best uncensored means of publicly communicating with Bill and other members of TMP, even by people that don't like Frothers 8)
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

Postby sane max nli » Sat May 20, 2017 11:52 am

General Paranoia wrote:
kawasaki wrote:
Rod I Robertson wrote:This will be my first post here on this thread and hopefully my last.

It does prove that Frothers is regarded as the best uncensored means of publicly communicating with Bill and other members of TMP, even by people that don't like Frothers 8)

coincidentally, I went over to TMP to announce my reasons for leaving Frothers. No one noticed, but I did get some friend requests on Facebook from sexy Philippina girls living near me.
sane max nli

Postby sane max nli » Sat May 20, 2017 11:56 am

Rod I Robertson wrote:While the Editor behaved very wrongly in his treatment of others on May 18th and 19th, he treated me fairly and with decorum in the aftermath. Since I attacked him publicly, I wish to balance the scales and thank him publicly for being honorable in this difficult separation and showing good decorum one on one. I cannot do that on TMP, being locked out, so I chose to do it here. I will never return to TMP and this statement was not solicited by anyone. It is made entirely on my own volition in the interests of fairness and what is the truth, at least in my eyes.Thank you for your time.
Rod I Robertson.

Ohh that's the Winston Smith method if ever I saw one.

'Bill banned me, so i will whine about it on another website. By the way Bill, in case you somehow are reading this, (not that you do, as you have said you never visit frothers, and you can Take a Bill Armintrout statement to the bank!) May I take this opportunity to say how lovely you are looking at the moment? Is your anus feeling a little dry? Maybe you need me to stick my tongue in there and wiggle it about a bit? Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything, or want to unban me, please? please?'

Pat
sane max nli

Postby General Paranoia » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 am

kawasaki wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:
I wouldn't care but I'm a bit concerned Frothers is going to get a special mention in a suicide note soon.

What racists and a complete shower of shit to boot? I'd even rather be West fucking Ham if we have to smell funny. If you want to be racist we might as well be Chelsea. As it is, we're more like Leyton Orient.

"West Ham boys, we've got brains, we throw Millwall under trains."
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

Postby Guesty McGuestface » Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Etranger2 wrote:Add Shirleylyn to the pile.

Has her husband given her permission to be banned?

Seems not as shirleylyn is back unlocked.

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/profile.mv?id=shirleylyn

"I'm shirleylynn and so's my wife"
Guesty McGuestface

Postby Just passing by (again) » Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 pm

There's nobody left to complain: they are all either victims of the BanHammer™ or on the naughty step.
Just passing by (again)

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
kawasaki wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:

"West Ham boys, we've got brains, we throw Millwall under trains."

Oh come, i may know fuck all about footy, but even I can tell we are mostly like AFC Wimbledon used to be, prior to their at least moderate success over recent years. Do they get to play MK dons yet?

Postby General Paranoia » Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 pm

sane max nli wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
kawasaki wrote:

coincidentally, I went over to TMP to announce my reasons for leaving Frothers. No one noticed, but I did get some friend requests on Facebook from sexy Philippina girls living near me.

I go over there every week to announce that you are leaving frothers but you never go... Even my Filipino alts failed to seduce you away :(
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

Postby PMC » Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Its strange how some people who had their accounts locked last night are unlocked this morning.
Were they given the chance to repent?

The various train wreck threads have reached 25,000 views so far :))
PMC

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot