WK's Renaissance fantasy: Wichhunters and more released

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Re: WK's Renaissance fantasy: Human Mounted Knights (07/09)

Postby White Knight » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:01 pm

The mounted knights have been added to the Getting Some section: http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/Getting%20Some%20Humans

Mounted knights from different knightly orders, sculpted by FP. Note, due to the aim to keep these as modular as possible, these kits are only for advanced modelers and will require some filing and filling for optimal results, as well as the need to pin the feet to the base once you have combined the horse bodyparts into the desired position. This was unavoidable as different combinations lead to different angles for the legs.

A full set of 6 knights with all the options weighs in at around 500g, which accounts for the unfortunate pricetag. I did include a discount for ordering multiple sets.

You also have the option to get just the riders or just the horses.
White Knight
Committee Member

Re: WK's Renaissance fantasy: More witchhunter greens (08/06

Postby White Knight » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Now for something different, the (for now) final installment of the Witchhunter set, all sculpted by Mick Darpa in a deliberate 90's style.

This band of witchhunters travel with a cleric for some moral and divine support. Of course, given the nature of their calling, it's a cleric of the God of Death, so the grim appearance and the skullfaced mask might not lift the group's morale much, but you can't have everything.

A minor update to the witchhunter with pistols from last time, in the form of the addition of a small dagger to the backside:

White Knight
Committee Member

Re: WK's Renaissance fantasy: More witchhunter greens (08/06

Postby Bergilisio » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:00 pm

It's a great series of figures. But when will the project ever end! :D
Bergilisio

Re: WK's Renaissance fantasy: New dwarf greens (21/08)

Postby White Knight » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:07 pm

It's been a while since there's been another update on the dwarfs, but John just sent me the final pictures for the next two sets: Dismounted Dwarf Knights of the Great Bear: 8 models including full command.

First, the Captain and Sergeant for the unit. I included the center pictures because they give a frontal look at the models, but note that the hammers on those were still WIP and final look is as shown on the left side of the image:

Standard Bearer and musician:

4 full plated, fur cape wearing, hammerwielding helpings of dwarven wrath:

A closer look at the individual models:

I think John did a good job on these and they are the best of all the dwarven footknights we had done. They wouldn't look too out of place with the Ewal Dvergar either.
White Knight
Committee Member

Postby Hastati » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Really excellent stuff.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby Norton C Wongpower » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Brilliant, Seb.
Norton C Wongpower

Re: WK's Renaissance fantasy: New human footknigh greens (1/

Postby White Knight » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Just realised I somehow forgot to upload these sculpts by Mick Darpa for the Command group for the Templar Knights of the God of Death. The rank and file were shown earlier here.

The Champion's helmet is inspired by the Lord model in the MB/GW Battlemasters game, always a favourite with me. He's sporting a cloack covered in Raven feathers, because he's special.

The musician is a sturdy fellow who can get away with having only a bird on his helmet to show his allegiance:

The standard bearer:

These are scheduled to be mastermoulded this week or the next (finally), so productionmoulding hopefully won't be too far behind on both the command and the rank and file (assuming funds stretch that far).
White Knight
Committee Member

Re: WK's Renaissance fantasy: Witchhunters released (2/10)

Postby White Knight » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 pm

It's been a while since I had something new to offer, but the following have been added to the "Getting Some" page (http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.be/search/label/Getting%20Some%20Humans):

* WKM-90: Witchhunter retinue (sculpted by Mick Darpa) - £12

* WKM-91: Witchhunter Cleric (of the God of Death) - £4

* WKM-16: Order of the White Boar Footknights, with boar crests, morningstars and shields - £13

* WKM-18: Templar Knights of the God of Death command, on foot - £10

* WKM-19: Templar Knights of the God of Death, on foot, with Skull/Raven crests and greatswords 1 - £13

Ordering is still by mail to wkminis@yahoo.com

Cheers
WK
White Knight
Committee Member

Postby Hastati » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Like the witch hunters a lot. Great stuff.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby White Knight » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:32 am

It's with great pleasure I can announce my former renaissance halfling range is now available from the The Assault Group webstore. This includes the Rooster riders and the halfling zombies!

http://www.theassaultgroup-shop.co.uk/index.php?news=315

White Knight
Committee Member

PreviousNext

Return to Scouting reports