Cyber Mercenary - 90mm

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Re: Cyber Mercenary - 90mm

Postby Ssanemax » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:20 pm

Vinni's fetish aside, the lack of clothing could be 'cause she's a cyborg and what's worn is a way to emphasize her former femininity.

Yeah. Yeah, that could be one way of looking at it.
Another way, is that he's catering to a market of sexual inadequates and this is the closest they'll ever get until they finally explode and take to the streets of Plymouth with a shot gun due to the sexual frustration. And all this does is pander to their misogynistic fantasies.
Perhaps.

Does it have to be Plymouth? It's a shithole, can I not go on a murderous Rampage somewhere a bit nicer, and handier?

Always reminds me of 'Buff' Hoon.

“Umm Qasr is a town similar to Southampton”, UK Defence Minister Geoff Hoon told the House of Commons yesterday.
“He’s either never been to Southampton, or he’s never been to Umm Qasr”, said one British soldier, informed of this while on patrol in Umm Qasr. Another added: “There’s no beer, no prostitutes, and people are shooting at us. It’s more like Portsmouth.”
Ssanemax

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:11 pm

Jake Davison wrote:
Il Bastardo Pedantesco wrote:Vinni's fetish aside, the lack of clothing could be 'cause she's a cyborg and what's worn is a way to emphasize her former femininity.

Yeah. Yeah, that could be one way of looking at it.

It's the most obvious, as he's been "inspired" by existing IP in the past...
Jake Davison wrote:Another way, is that he's catering to a market of sexual inadequates and this is the closest they'll ever get until they finally explode and take to the streets of Plymouth with a shot gun due to the sexual frustration. And all this does is pander to their misogynistic fantasies.
Perhaps.

Did you make a stink about this in the letters page of Military Modelling back in the day?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Picador wrote:How disgustingly unhygienic.

there's a lot more dirt and germs on clothes than on a tolerably clean human body. It's not like I used my cock to hold the steak while I cut it, or frotted myself on the edge of the chopping board. really not very unhygienic. and compared to some of the things I have seen in working kitchens, tame.

I can tell stories that would have you cooking at home for weeks to come, before the memory fades.

No Béchamel sauce? 0;)

I believe you, but expect someone to go on about the health codes US vs UK... :yawn:

Unless it was fully cooked or a salad prepared within eyesight range, I'd avoid eating where I worked and considering the fat and calories and HFCS in the bread, I'd eat before coming in to work.

Ssanemax wrote:I still avoid trendy restaurants where the chefs can see the customers, chefs can really take a dislike to people very quickly.

'Look at the way that cunt is eating his starter, the smarmy little fuck, he turned up in a Ferrari, and that girl's way better than he deserves ... smug bastard..... let's see how he likes eating this.

Are there places like this still in existence? With clear views to the kitchen and as soon as I'd enter one, I'd be greeted with a blast of warm greasy smelling air, prompting me to leave.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Ssanemax » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:02 pm

Il Bastardo Pedantesco wrote:Are there places like this still in existence? With clear views to the kitchen and as soon as I'd enter one, I'd be greeted with a blast of warm greasy smelling air, prompting me to leave.

It was a trendy thing to do a few years back, in even very 'good' restaurants.
Ssanemax

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Shanks at Blackwood Golf Centre on the Clandeboye estate had a Michelin Star (every year 1996-2005) and they had an open view kitchen. No blasts of warm greasy air there.
Bronshtein

Previous

Return to Scouting reports