Cyber Mercenary - 90mm

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Cyber Mercenary - 90mm

Postby Brother Vinni » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 pm

Hello again!
Cyber Mercenary, 90mm. Of course, also we have a naked version too!

[url="http://www.brother-vinni.com/shop.htm#!/90-mm/c/22827354"]Image[/url]

Web-store of my miniatures: brother-vinni.com
Brother Vinni

Re: Cyber Mercenary - 90mm

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:01 am

Brother Vinni wrote:Hello again!

Glad you marked the legs R and L - people may have struggled otherwise.

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:23 pm

ye gods, if the naked version swings that sword she will knock herself unconscious.

this one doesn't actually offend me - I have always been fond of the curvier woman, (nice arse BTW) and at least she isn't getting tortured or otherwise debased. But... she had time to get those boots on, surely, she had ample time to put on some clothes? Have you ever wielded a razor sharp steel weapon while naked? (Yes I have) it makes your flesh creep. What possible reason does she have to fight fully dressed but with her jugs out, other than to appeal to creeps like me?
Ssanemax

Postby Picador » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Ssanemax wrote: Have you ever wielded a razor sharp steel weapon while naked? (Yes I have) it makes your flesh creep.

How did you come to be wielding a bladed weapon naked?
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Picador wrote:
Ssanemax wrote: Have you ever wielded a razor sharp steel weapon while naked? (Yes I have) it makes your flesh creep.

Weapon was a bad word - very large, ludicrously sharp blade - Live-in Restaurant Manager years and years back - woke up at 3am hungry, only person on the premises, wandered down and started prepping a nice steak. Pulled the butcher's knife from the block and as I did my tackle decided this was an appropriate moment to try to crawl back into my abdomen and all the hairs on my arms and legs stood on end. Quite a weird experience.
Ssanemax

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Picador wrote:

Weapon was a bad word - very large, ludicrously sharp blade - Live-in Restaurant Manager years and years back - woke up at 3am hungry, only person on the premises, wandered down and started prepping a nice steak. Pulled the butcher's knife from the block and as I did my tackle decided this was an appropriate moment to try to crawl back into my abdomen and all the hairs on my arms and legs stood on end. Quite a weird experience.

Why naked and not in at least a bathrobe? Rather ballsy...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Picador » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:59 pm

How disgustingly unhygienic.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:14 pm

Ssanemax wrote:

ye gods, if the naked version swings that sword she will knock herself unconscious.

this one doesn't actually offend me - I have always been fond of the curvier woman, (nice arse BTW) and at least she isn't getting tortured or otherwise debased. But... she had time to get those boots on, surely, she had ample time to put on some clothes? Have you ever wielded a razor sharp steel weapon while naked? (Yes I have) it makes your flesh creep. What possible reason does she have to fight fully dressed but with her jugs out, other than to appeal to creeps like me?

Vinni's fetish aside, the lack of clothing could be 'cause she's a cyborg and what's worn is a way to emphasize her former femininity. She looks slightly based on Major Makoto Kusanagi...

*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby Jake Davison » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:58 am

Il Bastardo Pedantesco wrote:Vinni's fetish aside, the lack of clothing could be 'cause she's a cyborg and what's worn is a way to emphasize her former femininity.

Yeah. Yeah, that could be one way of looking at it.
Another way, is that he's catering to a market of sexual inadequates and this is the closest they'll ever get until they finally explode and take to the streets of Plymouth with a shot gun due to the sexual frustration. And all this does is pander to their misogynistic fantasies.
Perhaps.
Jake Davison

Postby Ssanemax » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:44 am

Picador wrote:How disgustingly unhygienic.

there's a lot more dirt and germs on clothes than on a tolerably clean human body. It's not like I used my cock to hold the steak while I cut it, or frotted myself on the edge of the chopping board. really not very unhygienic. and compared to some of the things I have seen in working kitchens, tame.

I can tell stories that would have you cooking at home for weeks to come, before the memory fades. I still avoid trendy restaurants where the chefs can see the customers, chefs can really take a dislike to people very quickly.

'Look at the way that cunt is eating his starter, the smarmy little fuck, he turned up in a Ferrari, and that girl's way better than he deserves ... smug bastard..... let's see how he likes eating this.
Ssanemax

Next

Return to Scouting reports