Khurasan releases 28mm version of Nova Respublik

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Khurasan releases 28mm version of Nova Respublik

Postby Khurasanminiatures » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:20 am

We are very pleased to release the 28mm Nova Respublik range. Only the Red Banner has been available for the past few years, but we have now released the Yozhik IFV, the Drakon next-gen tank, the fire support robots, and three codes of Nova infantry as well. Available now:
http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/28mmscifi.html

Khurasanminiatures

Re: Khurasan releases 28mm version of Nova Respublik

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Nice looking model.

What I find difficult to fathom is how people play modern (post 1916) games in 25/28mm- 1/56 or whatever, with armour involved except in a very small skirmish scale (tank hunting in an urban environment say?) and even more so in post modern imaginary periods. This thing is going to dominate a battlefield and a table - you presumably aren't going to have a squadron of these on the table at one time - probably not even a troop.

Nice for diorama piece or perhaps a show game - kill the tank with the tank as an objective and the real infantry/roid/robot fight happening around it but who is planning on buying a three vehicle troop for $144.99? Someone I suppose.

$144.99 is too big an investment for me with someone who won't tell you where the business is, has no proper contact details and won't engage with his responsibility to deliver an undamaged product, or indeed any product at all.
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:32 pm

Bronshtein wrote:What I find difficult to fathom is how people play modern (post 1916) games in 25/28mm- 1/56 or whatever, with armour involved except in a very small skirmish scale (tank hunting in an urban environment say?) and even more so in post modern imaginary periods. This thing is going to dominate a battlefield and a table - you presumably aren't going to have a squadron of these on the table at one time - probably not even a troop.

Oh, what, people not playing toy soldiers in a way you approve of?
How dare they!

Bronshtein wrote:$144.99 is too big an investment for me with someone who won't tell you where the business is, has no proper contact details and won't engage with his responsibility to deliver an undamaged product, or indeed any product at all.

Well done for taking on the mantle of the site's Official Khurusan Watchdog.

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Get a grip, you can play how you like, it still doesn't make sense.

You just noticed I don't like him? How sweet.
Bronshtein

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:42 am

Agree Bronster this time...

Have you seen the vehicles in 40k in recent years, especially from Forge World? Knights look cool, but someone plonking a Warlord Titan in a 40k game?!?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:08 am

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:Agree Bronster this time...

Have you seen the vehicles in 40k in recent years, especially from Forge World? Knights look cool, but someone plonking a Warlord Titan in a 40k game?!?

I agree with Brony and with Condi at the same time. what the fuck?

There my be people out there playing with these things on the floors of their own aircraft hangers, in which case you lucky bastard. otheriwse daft on an 8 by 4 table as used by normals.

Well done for taking on the mantle of the site's Official Khurusan Watchdog.

there are a few of us who make a point of commenting on Khurasan posts. Me, I don't give a damn about his website, I ordered once, and got what I ordered (after they got stuck at UK Customs for ages) and he was communicating with me all the way through.
Ssanemax

Return to Scouting reports