Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Old West fan wrote:Are you guys ever going to properly finish your Plains Wars range? Like - give us some settlers, US Cavalry etc - I would love to do a 10mm version of Pony Wars.


We've had a few requests for it over the years but never enough for it to appear on the sculpting radar I'm afraid. It's something we'll come back to but we've got a few other things to get done first.
Leon Pendraken
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 pm

With the success of our 10mm Pendraken zoo, we thought we'd expand into some bigger scales!

We've taken the original 9 codes we'd done in 10mm and asked Phil to make us versions in 15mm, 20mm and 28mm. The 28mm's are on the smaller side so would be fine for use with 25mm figures as well. Packs all contain 10 pieces, except the 20mm & 28mm cows which come in 5's instead. These are a quick and easy way of adding some extra scenery to your tables, or even as Fantasy armies for the more imaginative!


Animals - http://www.minibits.net/animals/
10mm
10-NML1 Cows x10 £2.00
10-NML2 Sheep x10 £2.00
10-NML3 Goats x10 £2.00
10-NML4 Pigs x10 £2.00
10-NML5 Dogs x10 £2.00
10-NML6 Cats x10 £1.50
10-NML7 Chickens x10 £1.50
10-NML8 Geese x10 £1.50
10-NML9 Rabbits x10 £1.50

15mm
15-NML1 Cows x10 £4.00
15-NML2 Sheep x10 £3.00
15-NML3 Goats x10 £3.00
15-NML4 Pigs x10 £3.00
15-NML5 Dogs x10 £3.00
15-NML6 Cats x10 £1.75
15-NML7 Chickens x10 £1.75
15-NML8 Geese x10 £1.75
15-NML9 Rabbits x10 £1.75

20mm
20-NML1 Cows x5 £5.00
20-NML2 Sheep x10 £4.00
20-NML3 Goats x10 £4.00
20-NML4 Pigs x10 £4.00
20-NML5 Dogs x10 £3.00
20-NML6 Cats x10 £2.00
20-NML7 Chickens x10 £2.00
20-NML8 Geese x10 £2.00
20-NML9 Rabbits x10 £2.00

28mm
28-NML1 Cows x5 £6.00
28-NML2 Sheep x10 £5.00
28-NML3 Goats x10 £5.00
28-NML4 Pigs x10 £5.00
28-NML5 Dogs x10 £3.00
28-NML6 Cats x10 £2.00
28-NML7 Chickens x10 £2.00
28-NML8 Geese x10 £2.00
28-NML9 Rabbits x10 £2.00


Image

Image

Image

Image

We hope you like them!
Leon Pendraken
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Wild West Fan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 am

Leon Pendraken wrote:
Old West fan wrote:Are you guys ever going to properly finish your Plains Wars range? Like - give us some settlers, US Cavalry etc - I would love to do a 10mm version of Pony Wars.


We've had a few requests for it over the years but never enough for it to appear on the sculpting radar I'm afraid. It's something we'll come back to but we've got a few other things to get done first.



Maybe, if lack of sales is the reason it doesn't get sorted - its because you only have half a range? It certainly puts me off buying any, because there isn't anything available to do the other side.
User avatar
Wild West Fan
 

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Wild West Fan wrote:Maybe, if lack of sales is the reason it doesn't get sorted - its because you only have half a range? It certainly puts me off buying any, because there isn't anything available to do the other side.


Possibly, I think the only requests we've had is for Native Americans with bow, I'll have to check my lists. A lot of folks are using the mounted/dismounted Raiders for their settlers, and there's a stagecoach in the ACW range as well: https://pendraken.co.uk/19th-century/am ... civil-war/ Some proper US Cavalry would be good to add though.
Leon Pendraken
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Wild West fan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:52 am

Leon Pendraken wrote:
Wild West Fan wrote:Maybe, if lack of sales is the reason it doesn't get sorted - its because you only have half a range? It certainly puts me off buying any, because there isn't anything available to do the other side.


Possibly, I think the only requests we've had is for Native Americans with bow, I'll have to check my lists. A lot of folks are using the mounted/dismounted Raiders for their settlers, and there's a stagecoach in the ACW range as well: https://pendraken.co.uk/19th-century/am ... civil-war/ Some proper US Cavalry would be good to add though.


You would probably need mounted and dismounted US cav, a conestoga wagon for settlers, a gatling gun, a few civilian types - women and children etc and it would be fine. Oh, and adding bison to the range of animals would help.
User avatar
Wild West fan
 

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Wild West fan wrote:You would probably need mounted and dismounted US cav, a conestoga wagon for settlers, a gatling gun, a few civilian types - women and children etc and it would be fine. Oh, and adding bison to the range of animals would help.


I'll make a note of the suggestions and we'll see what we can fit in.
Leon Pendraken
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Image

Our next batch of excellent Red Vectors designs have been prepped and added to the Minibits website!

This batch is for the WWII gamers, with sets of ruined buildings and factories for both 20mm and 28mm games. These are all available on our website here: http://www.minibits.net/red-vectors/ and will also appear on our eBay Store in the next few days: http://stores.ebay.com/minibitswargames/

20mm WWII
RED-20W2-01 Ruined buildings (x5) £35.00
RED-20W2-02 Ruined cafes (x2) £15.00
RED-20W2-03 Ruined factory (x6 pieces) £35.00
RED-20W2-04 Ruined factory with office £10.00

28mm WWII
RED-28W2-01 Ruined buildings (x2) £25.00
RED-28W2-02 Ruined factory (x6 pieces) £40.00


And some pics to tempt you in!

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image



Next up from RedVectors will be some Wild West carts and a nice little 15mm church!

More information on Red Vectors can be found here: http://www.redvectors.co.uk/
Leon Pendraken
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Pendraken's 2018 Releases!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Image

This next release from RedVectors is a lovely model of Escomb Church in County Durham. The real church is one of the oldest Anglo Saxon churches in England and one of only three complete examples still standing. The model doesn't have to be confined to the land of the Prince Bishops though and would sit happily on the table for all kinds of games.

15mm Medieval - http://www.minibits.net/red-vectors/
RED-15M-01 Escomb Church £12.00

And a pic!

Image


The next designs from RedVectors will be some Wild West carts hopefully, we just need to get some horses done to pull them!

More information on Red Vectors can be found here: http://www.redvectors.co.uk/
Leon Pendraken
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:46 am

Previous

Return to Scouting reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests