Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Bronshtein wrote:It seems nice enough in a genteel retirement home for distressed old folk kind of a way.
Artemis Black took time out of retirement to tell me I don't count as a Frother, so I got something positive out of my last visit. I'm cured!

TWW has much more life about it for wargaming, but Michael shows distressingly school ma'am-ish tendencies at times - MAC and A.N.Other (can't remember the name and can't be arsed looking it up) got slapped down with a pursed lipped 'keep it on topic please', when they made a joke (non sexual, non-offensive) about double meanings of the word 'date'. :roll:

Did you get a certificate and purity seal? At least they can't blame anything you say on us now!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Unless you've been bending to be fucked up the arse by Doc and his hangers on, while sucking Hasslefree's cock, since day 1 you're not a Frother. I'll give it a miss, if I ever feel the need to be a sycophantic wanker there's always TMP.

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:57 pm

I hadn't even realised I was missing the secret shake (milk/hand/cock?) all this time. How embarrassing! :oops:
My life is suddenly...
exactly the same :roll:
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 pm

For something you're not bothered about you do seem a bit obsessed with it.

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:46 pm

Don't worry Fonzy, I still love you.
Bronshtein

Postby Hermit » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Oh dear! Has there been another outage recently and the odd twat has come on here to gloat.

Well, well, well. Fancy that. To say they have a teeth-gnashing hatred of Frothers, they really can't keep away can they?
Hermit

Postby Monkeyborg » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:42 pm

mcfonz » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 pm

And in regards to being civil, I'm quite happy to share the contents of the PM's I have kept if you like?

That threat is the most Bill-Armintrout-like thing I think I've seen in a while. :roll:
Monkeyborg

Postby mcfonz » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Just for the record, if I have anything to say to you Brony, I am more than happy to say it to your face. So you can rest assured that those previous posts were not by me.

For what it's worth, I don't have a hatred of frothers. Not in the slightest. Why would I? I ran and put on games at 4 salutes for frothers. Along with a good number of people who no longer visit what this place has become. Strangely, the very people that contributed to all of the content that some have since bemoaned the lack of.

I have also cordially invited people over to RP, perhaps we try to maintain a more civil tone, but thats about it. Wargaming is the focus. Which again is something people had felt this place had lost. It's not a debating arena, so if that's what you want, you are perhaps more suited to here these days. You won't find me coming here to stir up shit. Literally no point. I've said all there is to say on the subject in the past, and those of you that have seen it, don't need to again.

Finally,we have an active administrative team. I'm not in charge, hell, I don't even have a set of keys. Programming and site building is not my skill-set.

Either way, feel free to come join in - or not. It's no great shakes. Live and let live.
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Well thanks for that.
Seriously.
I have no animosity to RP.
Or you.
Best wishes.
Bronshtein

Postby Michael » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Bronshtein wrote:It seems nice enough in a genteel retirement home for distressed old folk kind of a way.
Artemis Black took time out of retirement to tell me I don't count as a Frother, so I got something positive out of my last visit. I'm cured!

TWW has much more life about it for wargaming, but Michael shows distressingly school ma'am-ish tendencies at times - MAC and A.N.Other (can't remember the name and can't be arsed looking it up) got slapped down with a pursed lipped 'keep it on topic please', when they made a joke (non sexual, non-offensive) about double meanings of the word 'date'. :roll:

When I get 4 complaints about a user in 12 hours I find it best to look into it and if need be to take action.
As someone decided to troll another user across various topics I had a word with them about it.

Jokes are allowed, making jokes for the sake of it whilst adding nothing of value is not what TWW is about.
Wheaton's Law.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box