favicon

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

favicon

Postby blackfly » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Set a goddamn favicon!

How am I supposed to to know which tab has my FUUK on it when I need a fix!

JEEZ.
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql5.sock' (111) [2002]

"There should be a special term for people who join TMP* in order to complain about something** in their first post(s)." -AECurtis (RIP)

*FUUK
**TMP
blackfly
Associate Member

Re: favicon

Postby blackfly » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Oh, and thanks for all the work Doc. It's about fucking time :beardy: ;)

Beats the shit out of having all you yahoos in my FB stream. The app is bad enough as it is.
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql5.sock' (111) [2002]

"There should be a special term for people who join TMP* in order to complain about something** in their first post(s)." -AECurtis (RIP)

*FUUK
**TMP
blackfly
Associate Member

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Fri May 17, 2013 12:41 pm

blackfly wrote:Set a goddamn favicon!

JEEZ.

I know it's done now, but previously... How many Tabs have you got open that none of the "Frothers Unite !" showed at all :shock:
Frothers: "Nerd culture baseball bat to the face !" (the Badsmile 18/4/12)
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby mcfonz » Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 pm

If you shrink the window size it also shrinks the tab label. Sometimes I use the new windows thing of having a chat open on one half and the net on the other.
My building and painting Blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
My review blog (miniatures, terrain etc): http://miniaturesofakind.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby blackfly » Mon May 20, 2013 5:48 am

Badger Loving Fluffster wrote:
blackfly wrote:Set a goddamn favicon!

JEEZ.

I know it's done now, but previously... How many Tabs have you got open that none of the "Frothers Unite !" showed at all :shock:

I'm frequently at only one or two letters. Facebook, Flickr, and Frothers are always 3 of them. . . and if I'm down to one, well, there you have it. Its about the ease of identification without having to read though, even where there are a couple more letters. The mind makes quick jumps based on pattern recognition of colors/designs, etc. :)

Also, its just good form to have one. :beardy:

*FUUK
**TMP
blackfly
Associate Member

Return to Frother Feedback Box