Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Postby Bronshtein » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:29 am

Who could resist such sweet talk?
I rather think you would be oversubscribed. :|
Bronshtein

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 am

Make it Wargaming focused and call it Die Tossers and you'll have a sure fire hit! :lol:
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby Bergilnli » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:57 am

Australian Dawn wrote:Make it Wargaming focused and call it Die Tossers and you'll have a sure fire hit! :lol:

This is perfect!
Bergilnli

Postby loginorfuckorrff » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:12 am

Hermit wrote:^ That, in a nutshell. Words that could be echoed for everything that's happened here. From those that have had problems with the committee members and went off in a sulk, to those that spat their dummies out and split to start their own site.

Says the biggest fucking whinging moaning pant wetter this forum has ever seen. That's pretty rich. Sulking is all you have ever done on here and you can't even do that right!

Hermit wrote:Doc probably does browse this site from time to time and looks at all these acts of pointless immaturity and shakes his head in disbelief as I constantly do. He pays for a site where he lets users do pretty much anything they like and all he gets is: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You are one of the acts of pointless immaturity you knob cheese. He doesn't pay for this site, the old sculpting competitions pay for this site!! Not that this sort of site is particularly expensive to run. Also, you say he lets people pretty much do anything they like - you make that out to be a choice he has made. I think you need to look towards the very few folk who for some reasons still try to keep this beast up and running in terms of moderation, they are here far more frequently.

Hermit wrote:No wonder he doesn't bother showing on here much.

You make it sound like things have changed. They haven't. We are talking about 5+ years now . . . . . he's not been on here regularly in longer than that.
loginorfuckorrff

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Out of curiosity, does anyone with access to the Sculpting Competition Development Forum have any word as to what's going on on that front? Is anything planed for the near future?
Australian Dawn

Postby Duff » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:47 am

:rofl:

Oh, you're being serious? No, I very much doubt it.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby Hastati » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 am

Australian Dawn wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone with access to the Sculpting Competition Development Forum have any word as to what's going on on that front? Is anything planed for the near future?

Have you been actually reading this thread? Frothers is that retarded chap in a coma, waiting for someone to pull the plug on his life support.

Everything except for the forum is dead. Dead,I tell you, dead.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby Australian Dawn » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:25 am

Australian Dawn

Postby Hermit » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 pm

loginorfuckorrff wrote:Will I ever be a grown up? What are girls like? Why do people avoid me? Why is it that I only see an echoing void when I look in a mirror? I recently purchased a gun. Is that normal?

I summarised that for you. And sorry, I'm unable to answer these problems you have.
Hermit

Postby ungratefuldeadtwats » Fri May 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Hermit wrote:
loginorfuckorrff wrote:Will I ever be a grown up? What are girls like? Why do people avoid me? Why is it that I only see an echoing void when I look in a mirror? I recently purchased a gun. Is that normal?

I summarised that for you. And sorry, I'm unable to answer these problems you have.

Ah yes, the not so subtle art of failed deflection.

Get your shit together man. Moan all you like, all that are left to hear you are a bunch of steaming fucknuggets flinging their own faeces at each other whilst the janitor sighs, drops his mop and fucks of leaving his resignation letter pinned to the door on the way out.

There really is nothing left here. Even the forum - look at it. The Frothpot is by far the most busy of the boards and it's just a circle-anger-wank-fest of political extremists who have no interest in posting anything constructive wargaming wise.

Everyone else has legged it to a number of other forums/sites. Either facebook groups, LAF or others.

You may not want to smell the coffee - but it's there none the less.
ungratefuldeadtwats

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box