Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Post Apocalyptic Frothing?

Postby Hermit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Fuck me, not another manstruation thread! :roll: I suppose we were due another on here, seeing that those Manpons you're all using needed changing.

And as for the thread in the frothpot, stop posting in it and replying to anonymous TMP cunts like moonshite and talk about something else!
Hermit

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Now that's what I'll miss about Frothers!
Some one dribbles in at the end of a discussion, doesn't know what it's about, hasn't been on the other thread he is criticising for months (Moony fucked off some time ago - hallo!) and makes a witty ( :lol: ) comment about Frothers being like stereotypical northern club act women. What's not to love? :roll: :rofl:
Bronshtein

Postby kawasaki » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

He does have a point. It's full of bleedin' cunts.
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
kawasaki

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:32 pm

And the jokes are out of Rag Week.
:oops:
Bronshtein

Postby Australian Dawn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 am

I'm really saddened and frustrated by what seems to be happening here.
The loss of the old posts when the place was revamped, the splitting of the community, these really left this site a shadow of it's former self and shitted me off no end, and I just hope it can still be reversed.
I know the place isn't as popular as it was, understandably after all peoples old posts were lost (they aren't back are they? archived or something, someone mentioned this might happen back in the day, but I'm too scared to try any of the many, many bookmarks in my favorites bar :( :( :( ) And people started to wonder what the point was of posting or using this site as a resource if everything would probably get dumped the next time one of the powers that be got it into their lead poisoned brains to redecorate :evil: , but still I think If these things could be rectified they would all come screaming back and this place would come lurching back to unnatural life again.

There really just isn't anywhere else like it on the web, and I think people need a place where they can be themselves in this oppressive, over moderated, politically "correct" world, and really show some actual emotion while enthusing about the things they love.

Don't split, don't start a new site, fix this one.
Have a kickstarter campaign or something, restore the old posts and threads and assure people that all that can be done will be done to keep their threads and posts safe into the future so that they will feel that it's worthwhile posting here again. Extend the olive branch to the splitters, assign designated drivers or baby sitters or something to stay sober and insure nobody gets lost for any reason if you geniuses decide to have a night on the tiles, and stop fucking moaning and get this place swinging again!
You morbid fuuking pommy twats! ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH! :argue: :argue: :argue: :evil:
Australian Dawn

Postby Duff » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm

To do any of that we would need the keys from Doc, and he isn't interested in letting them go. I have no idea why, but Doc moves in mysterious ways.
broney wrote:You weren't there man! How many stiles are there on the Offa's Dyke Walk? You don't know Man!

Duff
Associate Member

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 pm

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

I should have posted that at the beginning by the look of things.
Bronshtein

Postby Australian Dawn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Do any of you guys know Doc personally? Someone must know the reasoning behind his odd behaviour?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:33 pm

I don't know how odd it is.
He's probably got a lot on in the real word and may not want to be bothered with all this.
Besides he's an archaeologist or something isn't he? Something to do with the palaeolithic period?
Their normal isn't ours.
Bronshtein

Postby General Paranoia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Bronshtein wrote:I don't know how odd it is.
He's probably got a lot on in the real word and may not want to be bothered with all this.
Besides he's an archaeologist or something isn't he? Something to do with the palaeolithic period?
Their normal isn't ours.

I expect he's waiting for it to age before digging it up
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
General Paranoia

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box