Neverwinter Frothers Guild - PS4

All thats frother friendly from the world of electronic gaming.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Neverwinter Frothers Guild - PS4

Postby UnclEvl » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 am

Recently downloaded Neverwinter on the PS4 and am mildly hooked on the old school style gaming - as well as the fact its completely free; (at the mo anyway, until my attention wanes and something shinier comes along).
I was toying with joining a Guild and looking through the Guilds open for membership last night I saw there was relatively new one called Frothy Fellows?
Any of you fuckers know anything about that - is it affiliated to us or have some bastards purloined our epitaph? :evil:

Anyone else on here playing it at all?
If so, want to form a 'Frothers' Guild (if 'Frothy Fellows' isn't 'us' - if it is, can I join? Pretty please you cunts :wry: :wink: )
For jumbo fun, get yerself a (all new downloadable pdf) Strap-On at http://www.frothersunite.com/files/UnclEvl/Lab/
UnclEvl
Committee Member

Re: Neverwinter Frothers Guild - PS4

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:06 am

Nice to see you're still around UnclEvl, haven't seen you post in a while.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby UnclEvl » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 am

Real world pressures I'm afraid - I might post more often now my parole's come up though. :wry:

Seriously, I look in occasionally when I can, but try not to get drawn into any lengthy debates these days.
Nice to be missed though, thanks Dawny. :mrgreen:
For jumbo fun, get yerself a (all new downloadable pdf) Strap-On at http://www.frothersunite.com/files/UnclEvl/Lab/
UnclEvl
Committee Member

Postby Hermit » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Like all such RPGs, they're a huge timesink. I recently started replaying Skyrim, because I thought: "Oh, I haven't played that in a while. I'll just have it on for a couple of hours."

That was three weeks ago, and I'm still playing it for hours on end - bastard thing! :evil:
Hermit

Return to Virtual Frother