Dark Elf Official List

Forum dedicated to the frother committee's favourite wargame, Nick Lund's "Fantasy Warriors".

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Dark Elf Official List

Postby Tarriel » Tue May 11, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi all

Just wondered if there was ever an official grenadier Dark Elf Army list?. I have the Naran one and the one submitted by a gamer many moons ago.

When were the dark elf figures release as i still have the old euro 1994 catalogue and they are not in that.

Also were they all sculpted by Bob naismith?

Cheers Pete
Tarriel

Re: Dark Elf Official List

Postby Lord of the Bears » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:19 am

Tarriel wrote:Hi all

Just wondered if there was ever an official grenadier Dark Elf Army list?. I have the Naran one and the one submitted by a gamer many moons ago.

When were the dark elf figures release as i still have the old euro 1994 catalogue and they are not in that.

Also were they all sculpted by Bob naismith?

Cheers Pete

He Pete,
The Dark Elf army list that had been deemed "official" by the Grenadier was the one that had been published in an issue of Warrior magazine, which had been revised and corrected by Nick Lund, but only took into account the miniatures sculpted by Copplestone.
In the new 2018 edition of Naran, this armies list is what we put in the "Basic" Section (ie the one we give for free), but with some values ​​modified to balance them with the others of the new "Naran" profiles. We have given the name "Cursed Elves" to the miniatures sculpted by Naismith, while those of Copplestone are Dark Elves. This is the link to our site page for this army:

http://www.naran.it/FantasyWars/Esercit ... edetti.htm

Cheers
Sergio
Bogia nen
Lord of the Bears

Return to Fantasy Warriors Zone