Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby HongKongPhooey » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 pm

The world wonders
HongKongPhooey
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:50 am

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:19 am

We broke him :cry:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Triggered 252 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 am

HongKongPhooey wrote:The world wonders


Triggered
User avatar
Triggered 252
 

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Triggered 257 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:35 am

General Paranoia wrote:We broke him :cry:


Triggered
User avatar
Triggered 257
 

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 am

There he is!

It's fun time! :D

You've got a lot to catch up on, boy! Work harder!
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Triggered 273 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:10 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:There he is!

It's fun time! :D

You've got a lot to catch up on, boy! Work harder!


Triggered. LOL! It must suck to be you to be so triggered by a troll that you genuinely believe you are taunting me.

PSSST If you really want to win like your idol Trump, stop trying to bait me. Or don't you know how trolling works?
User avatar
Triggered 273
 

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Triggered 296 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Triggered 273 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:There he is!

It's fun time! :D

You've got a lot to catch up on, boy! Work harder!


Triggered. LOL! It must suck to be you to be so triggered by a troll that you genuinely believe you are taunting me.

PSSST If you really want to win like your idol Trump, stop trying to bait me. Or don't you know how trolling works?


Triggered. Mummy loves me. She says I'm special.
User avatar
Triggered 296
 

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby JJCH nli » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:22 am

Triggy is just providing a service. He's the new 'like' button. He likes so much of what is posted he wants to see it twice.
User avatar
JJCH nli
 

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31 am

JJCH nli wrote:Triggy is just providing a service. He's the new 'like' button. He likes so much of what is posted he wants to see it twice.


Well Frothers had been getting quiet, now there is always something to log into 8)
Bill must be livid, so many more posts to have to check every day!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9818
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:47 am

Perhaps Trig aspires to be our Tango-equivalent. After all, Tango in notorious for reposting things that have just appeared in Product News -- often enough the same day.

They also share the nervous-ticcy repetition of the same couple of words in every post.

Tango:
"Cool! "Glad you like it, boys!"

Trigger:
"LOL!" "Triggered"


They also display similar psychological drives, and though divergent, suffer similarly unexpected results.

Tango: overwhelming need to be loved -- ends up being hated.

Trigger: overwhelming need to be feared -- ends up being laughed at.

Say, you don't think. . .naah.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Next

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Derek H, MSN [Bot] and 37 guests